AM CAR SHOW. Post all pics here.

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Wildwood is such a dump. its too bad they cant do it in a nice town, like Stone Harbor or at the very least OCNJ.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
The part I was in was really nice, and the beach was clean. Nice family beach. I do not know what part you were in ARdollar, but I enjoyed myself.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Wildwood isn't bad anymore, 90% of the city is new construction now.

They can't have big shows in those other towns because there is nothing else to do.... they are mainly residential. No hotel/motels and not as many restaurants/bars etc. Plus the boardwalk is a good place for a car show.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
uncltrvlnmatt said:
my96gtstang said:
One day we need to make a huge east coast meet for all the SN95 members. That would be dope. Of course west coast members could come if they wanted haha.

Tried that once. About 40 guys said they would show up. About 2 weeks out that number dwindled down to about 8 members. I was not going to drive to Tennessee from Pa. to meet up with 7 other guys from the board, especially when 4 of them lived within about 2 hours from me.

That was set up for failure because of the location... thats why i voted for Mustang Week as our meet. These young guys are not going to want to visit TN and Dollywood.

If its going to work we need to plan it around a huge event like Mustang Week or maybe a show in Wildwood or Ocean City MD etc... so the wife/kids/gs's have something to do.

Maybe Mustang Week '10 will be a nice place to have a SN95Forums meet?

You are absolutely right. That was a horrible location. There was nobody local.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Its not bad at all now, when the real estate boom hit a few years ago developers bought most of the old cheesy motels and apartment buildings and built new condos and town homes. The North is very nice and the area around where Moores inlet pub was is now a really nice hotel/restaurant.

Very different then the late 80's early 90's when i was in High School getting drunk there in the Summers.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
my g/f lives in Wildwood. eh, its okay. definately a nice getaway place. I only live 10 mins from Atlantic City too so thats nice. I am definately going to Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach next year!

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
My grandparents have a beach house in Sea Isle City...so id be down for a beach meet

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
I vote for Ocean city, MD

its the perfect location for cruisning and theres lots of badass car shows there.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
Its not bad at all now, when the real estate boom hit a few years ago developers bought most of the old cheesy motels and apartment buildings and built new condos and town homes. The North is very nice and the area around where Moores inlet pub was is now a really nice hotel/restaurant.

Very different then the late 80's early 90's when i was in High School getting drunk there in the Summers.

+1 All the cheesy motels are knocked down and there is a bunch of new big hotel buildings over there. I was there for the weekend and so some construction going on. The best part is the beach because it was clean, not like Seaside where there's garbage everywhere the last time I've been there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online