AM CAR SHOW. Post all pics here.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
that sounds good jon. haha yeah man youre telling me. what can I say, they get excited for events like this haha

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Dude...WAY too excited, you should have seen it...at the rest stop before yours...this girl gets out of this kid's yellow 05 6er...and is like "DRIVERS OUT...come on now, DRIVERS OUT!" They were soooo gay about it haha

I was like...yea, I don't think I'll be doing this again haha

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
at least your guys are organized. i think we had all of 5 guys from our site show up, after about 50 of them at least said they were going to walk around. i was only like 1 of 3 or 4 guys that registered to show, but we had a big group of people that were supposed to go, but of course, with how unorganized everyone is, most everyone backed out at the last minute.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
JonBeast said:
Matt sounds like a little whippin is goin on haha

I'll figure it out and get something organized...we don't need any CB radios though haha...Mike, seriously though...those guys from njstangers are completely rediculous :confused1:

My wife normally works every weekend. So when she gets one off, she likes me to be around. But I planted the seed last night. We will see what happens.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
One day we need to make a huge east coast meet for all the SN95 members. That would be dope. Of course west coast members could come if they wanted haha.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
my96gtstang said:
One day we need to make a huge east coast meet for all the SN95 members. That would be dope. Of course west coast members could come if they wanted haha.

Tried that once. About 40 guys said they would show up. About 2 weeks out that number dwindled down to about 8 members. I was not going to drive to Tennesee from Pa. to meet up with 7 other guys from the board, especially when 4 of them lived within about 2 hours from me.

96stallionGT

Reaction score
I would love to go to a show. Do you guys know if there is any shows like this in Kentucky or close to Ky? I have some family and a lot of freinds with stangs and they would love this, just not a really long drive. My cousin took his car to the pinks all-out in Indiana like 2 months ago and he said that it was'ent that long of a drive. Is there any shows there?

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
my96gtstang said:

I know, I was going to go. Maybe we should try again

Tried that once. About 40 guys said they would show up. About 2 weeks out that number dwindled down to about 8 members. I was not going to drive to Tennesee from Pa. to meet up with 7 other guys from the board, especially when 4 of them lived within about 2 hours from me.

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
my96gtstang said:

the problem with most meetings set up through the internet, is that, most of the people that are on these site all day, are on these sites all day because theyre too lazy to go do something else. you think most of those people are gonna drive half a day down the coast to meet a few people they've never seen or talked to in their life? from going to plenty of car shows, a lot announced over the internet, ive realized that 99% of people are all talk. i admit ive done it too, but you'd be a fool to expect any more than 10% of the people that say theyre going, to actually show up.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Thats true...usually people don't show up...but we've got a decent group that went to the AM show...and I would trust all those guys to show up to another meet if they could if I set something up. I'll work on it.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah true. I know everyone that has been in my area I have met.

Just figured it would be sweet to actually meet a few of the guys on here that I've been chatting with for the last 3 or 4 years.

I know TXCobra and I have been talking about getting together for the last two year but we both have busy schedules.

I wouldn't mind going to the AM show but I live in VA and PA is a nice distance away.

ram360

Reaction score
my96gtstang said:

Yea, like meeting up at Mustang Week in SC next year. I'd make the drive for that. Would be awesome to have a big cruise set up for the drive down picking up more people as we went south.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
ram360 said:
my96gtstang said:

That would be BADASS. Good idea.

Yea, like meeting up at Mustang Week in SC next year. I'd make the drive for that. Would be awesome to have a big cruise set up for the drive down picking up more people as we went south.

switch96

Reaction score
Not sure what to think about some of those S197's...

But nice SN95's!!

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
switch96 said:
Not sure what to think about some of those S197's...

But nice SN95's!!
they still probably think everyone else thinks their s197's are the coolest thing since sliced bread, so lets just let them be. the Hummer was proof that bigger aint always better.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
my96gtstang said:

That was set up for failure because of the location... thats why i voted for Mustang Week as our meet. These young guys are not going to want to visit TN and Dollywood.

If its going to work we need to plan it around a huge event like Mustang Week or maybe a show in Wildwood or Ocean City MD etc... so the wife/kids/gs's have something to do.

Maybe Mustang Week '10 will be a nice place to have a SN95Forums meet?

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
That was set up for failure because of the location... thats why i voted for Mustang Week as our meet. These young guys are not going to want to visit TN and Dollywood.

If its going to work we need to plan it around a huge event like Mustang Week or maybe a show in Wildwood or Ocean City MD etc... so the wife/kids/gs's have something to do.

Maybe Mustang Week '10 will be a nice place to have a SN95Forums meet?

I was down at Wildwood and that would be a awesome place to meet up, sure the drive is long but If it was setup professionally I would be sooo down.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online