American Muscle cramping my style!

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I may offer, if I come home and a turbo is on my doorstep that we won't have any problems haaha

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Dude I saw this in my email and wondered if you gave them permission. They had the hellion kit advertised in that email, they should at least send you that!

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Dude I saw this in my email and wondered if you gave them permission. They had the hellion kit advertised in that email, they should at least send you that!

I won't ask for the twin, only the single. I'm not THAT much of a stickler

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Is that your photo or theirs? If you took the photo then you may have a leg to stand on, but I'm pretty sure if they took the photo they have every right to use it.

There was a similar site a few months ago who watermarked their logo on a photo of a demo car we had done, on display at our booth at a car show, advertising their "huge selection" of mustang parts. Incidentally, they don't carry any FTR parts. :confused:

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I was gonna say did they even ask you lol. I'd demand a part or a nice gift card haha.

Reaction score
lol, ive gotten a few steeda emails with pictures of [MENTION=13575]9838stang[/MENTION] and at least i dont think that bothers him. kinda cool to be featured but if its without your permission then thats a little different.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah to be honest I don't really care, I've ordered tons of stuff through AM over the years and always had great service and their car show is for a good cause that goes 100% to charity which I always support

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
just surprised you when you saw it huh? I know I did the same when I was looking for parts for my rear end.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
public car show. Literally thousands of pictures being taken. Featuring a sick SN95 to show people what potential the cars have. I'm not seeing any problem. I think it's awesome!

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
It's a picture of your sick car at their show! Sweet! I don't see any issues!

Thanks man! That's how I feel, they have treated me well over the years and thousands of dollars from them and it was their car show that the picture was taken at, which is 100% charity donated. Not a big deal to me

9838stang

Reaction score
lol, ive gotten a few steeda emails with pictures of [MENTION=13575]9838stang[/MENTION] and at least i dont think that bothers him. kinda cool to be featured but if its without your permission then thats a little different.
Steeda sent out an email asking for images for their Instagram page. I sent a couple in and they liked the shots so they asked if I had more and if I would be willing to let them use the shots for their mailing letter or advertising.

I said, sure go a head. Just make sure I get he emails so I can say hey look at me

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
if someone took the photos, i wouldn't have an issue. but if they took my photos without my permission, then we have an issue. but cool that your car got featured!

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Steeda sent out an email asking for images for their Instagram page. I sent a couple in and they liked the shots so they asked if I had more and if I would be willing to let them use the shots for their mailing letter or advertising.

I said, sure go a head. Just make sure I get he emails so I can say hey look at me

That's probably the proper way to do it all I would imagine

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online