American Muscle cramping my style!

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
if someone took the photos, i wouldn't have an issue. but if they took my photos without my permission, then we have an issue. but cool that your car got featured!

Completely agree

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Completely agree

Were you there this year? I think thats cool as all get out. They had guys running around taking pics of just about every car there. It was packed but i really like what they do. Make a wish car, car give aways, that entire show for charity. Stand up company imo

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Were you there this year? I think thats cool as all get out. They had guys running around taking pics of just about every car there. It was packed but i really like what they do. Make a wish car, car give aways, that entire show for charity. Stand up company imo

Unfortunately I didn't make it this year. I heard like always, it was an awesome show though. I was speaking with an AM employee at Carlisle this year and he mentioned this may be the last year at Maple Grove and they may consider a stadium for next year due to the size.

Nighttrain

Reaction score
It was packed and hot as all get out. I have a friend/acquantence (spell check still dont work on my phone) that works for them, he didnt mention anything about that but there was still space for probably 1000 more when i left.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
They need to not have it in August! If I was off of work I probably would have stayed home because it was stupid hot.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I really think they are leaving a lot on the table having it this time of year. I'm sure if it was as simple as just changing the date they would have done it already though

Nighttrain

Reaction score
They need to not have it in August! If I was off of work I probably would have stayed home because it was stupid hot.

Phone said felt like 119*......so yea stupid hot. They need to move it to october, fall weather baby! If they do move it i dont think there's any other place than like carlisle that would fit it. At a stadium there's no place to do burnout contests/ drags, all the special stuff lol. Oh and the first dyno, the guy put down 918hp in that heat.....wicked cool!

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
I have had an issue and contacted an ebay store multiple times that has used a picture of my car to sell HID kits when my lights are not(in that pic) hids.. Yea they dont like to respond lol. Its basically a lost cause

Ide be ok with AM using one though.

thats cool though man! all famous and stuff

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
American muscle ****ing sucks donkey dick

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
At home working. I have a big kids job now lol. What about you

I have a big kid job now too! But I have to keep interest in the car (via the forum) otherwise I'd really feel bad about all the money I spend on it :)

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
I have a big kid job now too! But I have to keep interest in the car (via the forum) otherwise I'd really feel bad about all the money I spend on it :)
I'm ready to sell the black car soon. Also I have an 05 gt I may unload too soon......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online