American Muscle Cruise!

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Hate to miss this, but the car is still on jack stands. But it will have a totally different look and sound for the Hawks Nest Cruise. Hope you guys have a good one.

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
Hate to miss this, but the car is still on jack stands. But it will have a totally different look and sound for the Hawks Nest Cruise. Hope you guys have a good one.

sad5.gif
sad5.gif
sad5.gif
Not gonna be the same. Excited for the new upgrades!

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
i registered but wife won the battle. she wants us to do something that day instead.

pilks

Reaction score
i registered but wife won the battle. she wants us to do something that day instead.

Wow that sucks....

For anyone in Morris County, ill be meeting a few stangs at "cops and rodders" 219 Mountain Avenue, Hackettstown NJ @ 6:00am. Then headed to King O Prussia Mall for 8:00 am. Might i suggest people remember their EZ Pass and Fuel Up the night before!! Gonna be a blast, so far weather looks mid 80's and low chance of rain.

pilks

Reaction score
Maybe its just me, but my car needs a good detail, and its supposed to rain everyday except SUNDAY... im going to be washing my car and dodging the rain.... Cant Wait for Sunday!

ProKiller

Reaction score
i won't be meeting up with you guys at KOP. I'll see everyone at the show though. I have to work the Sales tent starting at 8AM so i have to get there early.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Someone has to take multiple videos of the procession. I'd like to see a 10+ Mustang fly-by video!!!!

pilks

Reaction score
i won't be meeting up with you guys at KOP. I'll see everyone at the show though. I have to work the Sales tent starting at 8AM so i have to get there early.

Make sure you go through the correct entrance this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConnorBlue4Mustang

Members online