American Muscle Cruise!

slim101

Reaction score
justen that thing better be running right come oc, take care of them damn gto's comaros and t/a's

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
justen that thing better be running right come oc, take care of them damn gto's comaros and t/a's

haha, its running now but still want to put the stock PI cams back in an re do the oil lines so I dont have to worry about them coming off on me anymore.

Other than that it appears to be solid...just the normal turbo stuff, insane amounts of heat generated from the turbo lol...probably wont like it if its hot out.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Im sure most mustang guys can appreciate the work that has gone into my car to make 600 hp rather than someone who bought an 03 cobra and has a few bolt ons or w/e
fuuck dude i can! built not bought gets respect from real car guys!

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
just inspected all my problems, I need a steering shaft and serious need of balljoints. Its safe to say mine will be sitting in the garage for some time

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
just inspected all my problems, I need a steering shaft and serious need of balljoints. Its safe to say mine will be sitting in the garage for some time

Maximum Motorsports needle bearing steering shaft. Or if you want to go economy route replace the rag joint with a hockey puck.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Yep, definitely going with the MM unit, seems like the heat from my headers just melted the rag joint...im guessing over time and it finally just started to have really bad play in the column

slim101

Reaction score
^i saw your there, omg so clean and im in love with that hood. looks really good there

stprorolla49

Reaction score
Yep, definitely going with the MM unit, seems like the heat from my headers just melted the rag joint...im guessing over time and it finally just started to have really bad play in the column

Glad you diagnosed it before it tore all the way through while you were on the highway. As for the ballpoints, I broke one in my old '95 while i was driving and it was terrifying...definitely change them, lol!

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Just picked up Steeda x2's and I'm gonna do the steering shaft probably over the winter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online