American Muscle Cruise!

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
haha thata boy, whats the status as of now?

I dropped stuff off at powdercoat a few weeks back and they said they should have it done next week (as of a phone call today). Once that shit gets back I can start putting things together. I'm also in the middle of getting the trans done in the Lincoln so that hasn't helped the wallet lol.

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
I am getting a good other 10-15 mustangs from Mustangforums.com to meet up at KOP mall again if you guys are down
AWESOME...lets do it.

Nate we can do the same small crew from North NJ down to KOP...then roll in deep from there.

I won't be spraying rear end fluid this year :)

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
AWESOME...lets do it.

Nate we can do the same small crew from North NJ down to KOP...then roll in deep from there.

I won't be spraying rear end fluid this year :)

Haha. Yeah I felt bad that your rear wasn't complying during that 2hr drive down there sheesh. I've been down the road 4/5 years ago so I had the rear gutted, clean and rebuilt stronger. That was one of the first things I did because it had nasty bearing whine.

I'm down with the small crew again, hopefully I can drag some friends this year with their stangs if they are not being gay about it lol.

ProKiller

Reaction score
depends on what time i have to be there to work and if the car is done.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I would say last year we ended up with a solid 25 cars from KOP mall to show, pretty sick turnout

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
So here's my head count as of now:

JonBeast
stprorolla49
Gregor185
JerZeyStangz (+ a couple?)
97 Stanger (+10-15?)
justinschmidt1 (maybe?)
pilks
Steve-Oh
ProKiller
vermillion (maybe?)
SoJersey4vGT

Anybody I'm missing? Whos the guy with the yellow GT from last year, I forget his name.

Mike...how many guys do you think you have meeting at KOP? Any idea on what time yet?

joekd

Reaction score
I really wish there was a way I could make it to this one, I already have plans on the day before that will take the whole day and no chance of a vacation day the day after so I am trying to talk myself into 8+ hours of driving (little over 4 hours each way) in one day but slowly the reality of it is setting in and I don't see it happening.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Jon I'll start talking to the guys on MF and get a rough headcount. What time does AM show start? 9ish? When did we meet up last year?

pilks

Reaction score
Im registered and ready to go. Last year i rode with some "NJ Stangers" and broke off to go to the mall. Ill see if any of those guys wanna swing by.

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Jon I'll start talking to the guys on MF and get a rough headcount. What time does AM show start? 9ish? When did we meet up last year?
Gates open at 9am...show starts at 11am...I think we met up at like 8:30 last year at KOP?

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Im gonna stick with maybe for now....kinda depends on my car and how much of a whore it wants to be.

I really need to get a front bumper on as well since this one looks like its been dragged through the jungle

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
I will probably miss it this year. I don't think I will have the car back together in time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online