American Muscle!!!

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I just ordered me a new set of rims. I thought I might have to change the wheel size. Well 18 hours after ordering them, they were already shipped out!! What I meant was it was too late! I have numerous Mustang company's websites to buy my goodies on my favorites!! From now on, they are my 1st go to!! They were freaking awesome for me!!! I just wanted to praise them! I went to the link by that thing so this site would get $. I added a code to save another 6% on top. I have never been happier spending $1484.03!! Adding in tires and a new shifter!! See ya!!

GDawg

Reaction score
Cool!

Where'd you get the code? I'm getting ready to buy a set for wheels from them.

;)

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I cannot remember, on here somewhere! It was mustangboards, I am almost positive though!!

I found the sentence for ya! It saved me 6%!!

*I use them a lot so I will start using the link to help put the site. They are an excellent company and always give quality service....be sure to use mustangboards in the coupon section to get an additional discount

See ya!!

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I ordered my tires and stuff from there. I usually have it within the next 2 days, if I order after 5pm. If I order earlier Ihave it the next day, but thas cause their pretty close to pittsburgh

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
american muscle suck [/Greg] :hammer:

and i got my Frs from them for tha cheap, and i love them. O0

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I got them today!!  They are going to be great!!  I cannot wait until Wed so I can the buy tires!!

I plan on buying those locking lug nuts when I buy my tires. I read something about someone needing 1" spacers. Will I want to ask about those? I never hot-rod my car, if that matters. I pamper it is what I mean. See ya!

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
'03 Chrome Cobra's
17x9's all around

I'm sticking BFG KDW 275/40-17 on them Wednesday!! I cannot wait!!!!!

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
Do I NEED to buy them, or they just for looks? I have 17x9 on it now without them. How much are those things, and where can I buy them? Will Discount Tire sell them by chance, too? See ya!!

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
1STOF3 said:
Do I NEED to buy them, or they just for looks? I have 17x9 on it now without them. How much are those things, and where can I buy them? Will Discount Tire sell them by chance, too? See ya!!

You don't need them but it makes the wheel look flush with the body. Without spacers, it will looks as if the wheel is set into the body.

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
You guys talked me into wanting the spacers now! Hubcentric & 1" is what I say, right? Will Discount Tire sell them, too? I just need about getting them, right. Thanks!!

Foster98GT

Reaction score
1STOF3 said:
You guys talked me into wanting the spacers now! Hubcentric & 1" is what I say, right? Will Discount Tire sell them, too? I just need about getting them, right. Thanks!!

Man you'll be glad you got the spacers, they make all the difference in the world. I have 17in chrome 03 cobras. I've had my wheels for a while and i put the spacers on the other day, the difference is like night and day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online