And now, your inside!

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg May as well run the gamut on this, so let’s see your interiors! If they all start looking pretty much the same, please inform us if anything modified, upgraded or unique!

As for me: I had both front seats completely restuffed and reupholstered in leather; new shift knob, boot and SVE short throw shifter; replaced Mach460 head unit and CD player with a Pioneer double din unit that had more shit on it than I know how to use! And new speakers all the way around + amp. Oh, and LED’s in the gauge cluster ( working fine now, btw)

Last edited:

FarRiderOfDeath

Reaction score
0ae1becfc7c82f37d22e5a4fb5ed161b.jpg
Bone stock 94 GT. The interior on this is 10/10 minus the dirty floor. I don’t have a new picture of it cleaned up. This was a pic from previous owner. Wish I had cup holders. PinkieT I’m diggin the his and hers! Wish my wife was on board with the mustang. She’s a hater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PinkieT

Reaction score
Bone stock 94 GT. The interior on this is 10/10 minus the dirty floor. I don’t have a new picture of it cleaned up. This was a pic from previous owner. Wish I had cup holders. PinkieT I’m diggin the his and hers! Wish my wife was on board with the mustang. She’s a hater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a yellow 70 Road Runner 440 six pack when we met. She got tired of seeing me off on weekends to car shows without her and said she wanted her own car. I said, cool, what do you want? She said it has to be a convertible (Ok, easy), an automatic (OK, also easy) and pink. What????? A week later I found her car, a rust free 98, on Autotrader. Low mileage southern car. Since her first car was a Mustang (Mustang II, unfortunately) it was a no brainer. When I sold my Road Runner (long story) I needed another toy and decided to find a 98 ragtop like hers. I found a Chrome Yellow 98 ragtop in Tennessee, and since it was the same color as my Road Runner. She had already done her pink interior accents, and the prior owner of mine had done the same in yellow. It was meant to be! I can do anything to my car as long as I do it to hers if she wants. FR500 wheels, lowering springs, blackout scoops and spoilers, matching taillights, cold air intakes, strut braces, shorty headers and aftermarket exhaust. Good thing for my wallet (and back) she didn't want Cobra brakes and 3.73 gears like I now have, or the PI swap I'm doing this winter!

apsmith49921

Reaction score
Pretty well a finished deal. Need to wire up the 01+ defroster switch and get another blank button to replace the traction control switch
8932d948461a88ce9f01f16dd3327c47.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online