another Line Lock thread...

DUALPOWERADDER

Reaction score
Ok, I have the link for the '99+ install but looking at my distribution block, the '96-'98 are different.

There are tons of results when doing a search for Line Lock... but some links are bad and none come straight to the point.

Ordered the instal kits for the '99+... but lets see a write up/ pics of them installed on the '96-'98 please

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
I was giving you the info for a how to, and the difference will be teh fittings and how the lines are bent. Dose your car run abs?

96_SVT_Cobra

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
when i did my line lock i just bought 2 hurst solenoids and and the hardline kit from summit which u bend yourself and wired the two solenoids together and hooked them up to a hurst knob with button. so i didnt really ever use a kit so that is pretty much irrelevant to you. lol.

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
96_SVT_Cobra said:
when i did my line lock i just bought 2 hurst solenoids and and the hardline kit from summit which u bend yourself and wired the two solenoids together and hooked them up to a hurst knob with button. so i didnt really ever use a kit so that is pretty much irrelevant to you. lol.

Yea thats what I was thinking, dont buy the kit but make your own on these. And him having ABS will make it even more odd ball.

OP
OP
D

DUALPOWERADDER

Reaction score
anyone with some usefull info?

Bought the kits for the '99+ and still needs a different fitting......

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
DUALPOWERADDER said:
anyone with some usefull info?

Bought the kits for the '99+ and still needs a different fitting......
GO to Ford, but they will prob say go to Napa or a local parts jobber and match it up......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WickedSharp

Staff online

Members online