any other 5.0 snakes here?

Magic

Reaction score
95 Crystal White with black leather. Dont know my build number/SVT Cert, but that will be my birthday present to myself in a few months.

Pushrodsnake

Reaction score
What size tires/rims going to add some bling on mine in spring looks awesome
18x10 rear and 18x8.5 front with 295/35-18 and 265/35-18 tires, respectively. Most staggered sets are 18x9 up front, but the 265/35 will still work fine on those. My wheels are Foose Nitrous wheels. They're not specifically made for Mustangs, so I need to run spacers/adapters to make them work. A 6mm (.25") spacer up front (to clear the Cobra calipers) and 25mm (.98") adapter out back to compensate for the extra backspacing on the wheel. You also need to run hubcentric rings, but I'm having a set of custom adapers/spacers made to eliminate those. It's almost not really worth the trouble to run these wheels, but I just wanted something different than what everyone else had on their Mustangs.

cobrazilla

Reaction score
95 blk on blk leather snake # 2002 or # 4005 Built 14/2/95 I bought it 17/2/95 It has a little less than 40k miles on it. I live in Aruba.

There are 3 more 94 snakes on the island, one black and two rio red.

94_red cobra

Reaction score
Welcome! Post some pics when you get a chance. I am guessing the background will be a little different than most of the shots on here. :)

cobra head

Reaction score
94 cobra 143xxx miles mild build and yes shes about to have the bottle on here

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
Looking for 94 Cobra #41 or #43, would have been in front / behind mine in the assembly line.

cobrazilla

Reaction score
Welcome! Post some pics when you get a chance. I am guessing the background will be a little different than most of the shots on here. :)
These pics are quite a few years old. I sold that blower, installed a turbo kit from HP turbo kits which sucks in all different kinda ways and so the car stayed parked up since 2007. I am now gonna yank the turbo and reinstall a new vortech that I just ordered from Anderson Ford with a power pipe. I also ordered new window motors and a new Borla cat back exhaust, Steeda # 19 cam with valve springs etc. Gonna reinstall the FMS shorties and Mac h pipe. Oh yeah fix back my A/C. The moral of all this, dont ever believe that a turbo kit is a bolt on, no matter what they say.

My tuner is Dan Hourigan from Dynojet, he flashes a chip for my setups. I am also running VMP tuning blow through mass air and FMS 42lbs injectors, 3.73 gears and Steeda plug wires. I have to fix the odometer with the new worm gear that I have and my temperature gauge is not working, I already replaced both sensors. Any ideas?

Car also has Steeda G-trac suspension with Koni yellow adjustables. I have this cobra since new and it was given to me when I graduated high school. I do not intend to sell it. As a matter of fact I may ship this car back to the U.S. to attend the 50th anniversary mustang celebration in charlotte in 2014.

IMG_0011.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0005.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0002.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0009.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Yaimsean

Reaction score
Has 135K. and undergoing surgery for a Supercharger...been wait for this time for 8yrs :eek:ccasion14:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online