any other 5.0 snakes here?

linkage13

Reaction score
Me and my Rio Red 94 Cobra at the Cherohala Skyway. I bought this car in Jan 09 with 40,000 original miles, and I love it. Wheels, suspension, and exhaust are the only mod so far.

dragon066.jpg

DSTRBD

Reaction score
jpajkos said:
Snakebit said:
Matt94GT said:
long live the GT :ass3:

the GT is like the little red head brother to the Cobra, its ok but wont pick up all the girls :khobra:

I don't know about you but I bet my 92 GT right here got me more putang then any cobra will any day. ::) ::)

jessiesmustang1.jpg

Jessiesmustang.jpg

jessiesmustang2.jpg
Sorry, as a fellow foxbody owner that thing is "Rice", it looks like it would be picking up something else !

aloo1

Reaction score
mine is a 97 black on black cobra sorry not a 5.0 but my dad has a 95 black on black cobra with only 23xxx original miles on it so i guess what one counts...

bcLVSn95

Reaction score
Black and Tan 95 with removabl hardtop.#219. Its one of a handfull of sn95 mustangsin Germany, and the only with the remvable hardtop in Europe!

gregbar

Reaction score
I have a 1995 Rio Red with Saddle leather interior. Ticket Me Red is the color!!!

francus302

Reaction score
I've got a 95 black with two tone interior w/ tan leather. 5 speed, 3.55 gears, MSD ignition, BBK CAI, BBk throttle body, under drive pulleys, Smog delete, Custom exhaust cat delete H pipe. 17in Cobra R wheels, 10.5 wide in the rear, 98 Cobra hood.... pics up on facebook. I am doing some more work on it now so I will have before and after pics up soon. Im thinking about some GT40X heads but I dont know. trying to keep street civility.

Trigger Mike

Reaction score
I love my 5.0 Cobra!! She may be amung the few, but she still looks like new and runs like a champ!

gregbar

Reaction score
I typed 1995 mustang cobra production numbers and searched and found the numbers.

Cobra Jet

Reaction score
Newbie to this site, but not a newbie to Mustangs or Mustang forums (on many forums and have owned 17 Mustangs to date).

My current Mustang is a 1994 Cobra. I bought the car a few years back, bone stock from the silencer down to the mufflers. I have of course since modified it, tastefully and all could be changed back to stock very easily - as the car looks physically stock, but all mods are pretty much "hidden".

I previously owned a 1996 Cobra and was able to get the SVT Certificate way back for free... Now SVT charges $40 for the same certificates. When I bought my 94 Cobra, I knew it had to have a low SVT build number, because the door decal has a production date of January 1994 and the last (6) of my VIN is very low as well. Being around Mustangs for many years and having owned so many (along with working on various models too), I knew the car was a real Cobra based on the VIN and obviously other tell tale signs/facts, so to me, I just never bothered to get the SVT Certificate, nor was it really all that important since I'm only the 2nd owner of the vehicle as well.

Based on a sticky thread over on Corral.net in the 94/95 Tech section, another Corraler started a nice 1994/95 Cobra registry. I started keeping notice of member submitted VIN's and actual build dates from others, which peeked my curiousity about what my actual SVT Build Date might be... So, I called up Ford, I gave them my VIN # - and to my extreme surprise, the Ford Rep. stated that my 1994 Cobra is SVT # 0013! I still did not purchase the SVT Certificate (LOL), so the only bit of info I do not know, is the actual DAY it was produced... I guess eventually I'll spring for the SVT Certificate...

I have not read through this entire thread, but, do most of you know your SVT information (build # and date)?

mckchr67

Reaction score
Figured I might as well start posting a little more on this site. 1995 Cobra SVT in the works.
154751_552215060152_72101635_31859623_5294713_n.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online