anybody close to tennessee?

black94331

Reaction score
what im tryin to do is find the best place to get my car tuned for my new engine that will be installed soon. the two best places i know is speedy's in kentucky or delk performance in murfreesboro, tn. any thoughts or reccomendations?

OP
OP
B

black94331

Reaction score
naw im new to this site so i dont know my way around it well yet

94yellowgt

Reaction score
I live about 50 miles from Delk and I took my car to Speedy which is about 215 miles because I have heard bad things about Delk. I highly recommend Speedy because they are a class act company.

OP
OP
B

black94331

Reaction score
in which direction do ylu live fifty miles from delk cuz i live about the same distance away

OP
OP
B

black94331

Reaction score
well i live north notrheast of murfreesboro what the name of your town?

OP
OP
B

black94331

Reaction score
sweet! i live in lafayette. i dunno if you know where that is, but its about a hour drive from here. i was up the a couple weeks ago. so you were pleased with speedy's. i have a friend that went there too. i will probaobly end up taking mine there when i get it finished

94yellowgt

Reaction score
I know exactly where Lafayette is, I have to work up there sometimes. I also go through Lafayette when I go to Speedy. You can go through Scottsville to Bowling Green and straight to Owensboro from there, its only about 2 hrs for you and about 3 hrs for me. If you tell them I sent you, they will probaly cut you a little deal. Just tell them Andy with the yellow '94 from Tennessee sent you .

OP
OP
B

black94331

Reaction score
awesome!!! ill tell them you sent me. i didnt think youd know where lafayette was. most people dont, or so i think they dont, but well have to get together sometime when i get my car done and check each others out. there may be a car show up here if you would like to come. im tryin to get a bunch of my mustang buddies to come. last one we had a bout a month ago it was on the square, which it will be again, i think the had somewheres in the nieghborhood of 150 entries. we'd be glad to have ya!

Lane478

Reaction score
Hey, I'm from Lebanon and count me in, too. I'll second on Delk. I have heard dreadful stories about them and have not been greatly impressed in my dealings with them. I would really like to see a Stang day where we could get together and network.

OP
OP
B

black94331

Reaction score
sounds great man! dont have any details on our show up here yet but hopefully soon. i may talk to the guy this week and get yall some details.

Chet

Reaction score
I live in London KY which is about a 3+ hour drive from my house to Delk

I was down there at Delk some time back and was not impressed at all. Plus I've heard lots of bad stories... Speedy Dyno in Bowling Green Ky is suppose to be real good, I've never had any personal dealing with them tho.

OP
OP
B

black94331

Reaction score
Chet said:
Lane478 said:
Hey, I'm from Lebanon and count me in, too. I'll second on Delk. I have heard dreadful stories about them and have not been greatly impressed in my dealings with them. I would really like to see a Stang day where we could get together and network.

http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?topic=12246.0
SEPTEMBER 27th-30th Gatlinburg Tn

Be There!!!! ;)

most definatley will be there. so i am hosting a show sometime soon. youre invited if youd like to come. goes for everybody else that wants to also

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online