Anyone else do this when they're bored?

Peter

Reaction score
Surf ebay, craiglist and mustang classifieds to find all your parts you want to finish your ride and have the biggest urge to buy it all?

I do this too often and always end up ordering something that just sits around waiting to be installed :(

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
No, I am usally so happy when adult santa comes(car parts year round). I put it on asap then take it to the track to test it(tracks are open thurs-sun).

Grnstang

Reaction score
I'm with you on that. I often find myself browsing for parts on my wishlist, but I usually have to be sneaky when ordering a part, or the wife would kick my a$$.

McCloud

Reaction score
I use to look all the time, but Id find myself caving in too often and buying stuff. Now I focus on buying stuff I need vs. what I want. :lame:

St33da

Reaction score
Grnstang said:
I'm with you on that. I often find myself browsing for parts on my wishlist, but I usually have to be sneaky when ordering a part, or the wife would kick my a$$.

lol, my g/f is complete opposite, she is alwasy asking if i got something else for the stang O0. I do find myslef browsing the classifiedes, ebay, craiglist all the time, but usually i have restraint..... otherwise i would be living in a trailer with a $30k+ car in the driveway :hammer:

Suspect

Reaction score
i do that while im at work. at home im on the forums readin.

i have lotsa crap in my room waiting to go on. but it needs other parts to work, so i have to wait. :(

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I try not to look because I'll be tempted to fork over the dough. Car parts add up QUICK. :noes:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I've done that, made the big list. Went through a bunch of bolt on's.
save the cash for the power parts bro.

DFG_Pimpin said:
i watch pron... :D
LOL, Pron Power!
Pron cracker
pron juice

lolol.

S281 #39B

Reaction score
ha bored? what is that. It's hard to be bored with 3 kids. When they take a nap i usually spend my time relaxing, watching tv or surfing the internet.

S

scarface

S281 #39B said:
ha bored? what is that. It's hard to be bored with 3 kids. When they take a nap i usually spend my time relaxing, watching tv or surfing the internet.
I know that feeling...Ive got 4 and one on the way :)

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
Damn you Peter.... I just went and looked on Craigslist and bought a low mile 4r70w tranny for 100 bucks. AAAAGGGHHHH

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online