Anyone else do this when they're bored?

S281 #39B

Reaction score
scarface said:
S281 #39B said:
ha bored? what is that. It's hard to be bored with 3 kids. When they take a nap i usually spend my time relaxing, watching tv or surfing the internet.
I know that feeling...Ive got 4 and one on the way :)
More power to you! 3 is too many. Congrats on the one on the way. Do you know if it is a boy or girl? I have a 2 yr. girl a 1 yr. girl and a 2 wk. boy and a 5 yr. step daughter, they are precious and I wouldn't trade them for the world but they are a handful.

OP
OP
P

Peter

Reaction score
jfor441 said:
Damn you Peter.... I just went and looked on Craigslist and bought a low mile 4r70w tranny for 100 bucks. AAAAGGGHHHH

can't blame me for that I didn't tell you to go buy something I just said its what I do when im bored :p

S

scarface

S281 #39B said:
scarface said:
S281 #39B said:
ha bored? what is that. It's hard to be bored with 3 kids. When they take a nap i usually spend my time relaxing, watching tv or surfing the internet.
I know that feeling...Ive got 4 and one on the way :)
More power to you! 3 is too many. Congrats on the one on the way. Do you know if it is a boy or girl? I have a 2 yr. girl a 1 yr. girl and a 2 wk. boy and a 5 yr. step daughter, they are precious and I wouldn't trade them for the world but they are a handful.
I have an 11 year old girl, and 8 year old boy, an 8 yearold step son, and a 5 year old stepson. Our new baby is a girl :) handfull isnt the word for it! :)

S

scarface

quickstang_1994 said:
A playstation will handle the older kids but good luck with the baby.
so true, the boys are playing it now....the baby will need some TLC.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online