Anyone ever thought about s197 interior in a sn95...?

Widow Maker

Reaction score
Been looking at ways to change my interior an get rid of all this ricer crap from the previous owner.

Was looking at getting some basic black door panels for my can an came across some 05 door panels complete from not a bad price...

Anyone know if the dimensions are way off? Not q huge fan of the s197 dash.

Just a thought that came across. If not possible i'll just go custom....

OP
OP
Widow Maker

Widow Maker

Reaction score
Butttttt this is pretty clean lol

m5lp_1103_07_+1994_turbocharged_ford_mustang_gt+_interior.jpg

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Butttttt this is pretty clean lol

m5lp_1103_07_+1994_turbocharged_ford_mustang_gt+_interior.jpg

This would look much better if it actually matched. The center console, cup holders, and steering column are all different shades.

As far as s197 interior, I believe the panel dimensions are different. It would be alot of custom work.

OP
OP
Widow Maker

Widow Maker

Reaction score
This would look much better if it actually matched. The center console, cup holders, and steering column are all different shades.

As far as s197 interior, I believe the panel dimensions are different. It would be alot of custom work.

Damn your good!

That is a sick build.

I thought so as well, but the only thing i dont like about the S197 in the gauge setup. If i could remove the stock instrument cluster an do a custom gauge setup i think it would be pretty sick.

sn95 bullitt

Reaction score
Damn your good!

I thought so as well, but the only thing i dont like about the S197 in the gauge setup. If i could remove the stock instrument cluster an do a custom gauge setup i think it would be pretty sick.

I like the stock ones, but that's me. I'm sure some where out the someone has a auto meter setup in there s197.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online