Anyone with a convertible!

SN90FiveOh

Reaction score
Does anyone else's top stop short. when I put mine up it stops about an inch away from the pin holes. I have to push the top and the button at the same time to make it fit into the locks. I flushed and put new fluid yesterday and it still does it. Any insight?

5-oh-MUSTANG

Reaction score
yea my passenger side goes in no problem but my driver side takes some man power to push down on and lock into place.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
My old sixer took some serious umph to pull down and lock in. The cobra not so much, but it still requires a little bit to pull down and lock also.

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Just saw this thread. Wanted to add that mine does this as well. Both sides. Gotta pull down pretty hard to lock them. I have a problem with my drivers side quarter window rolling up. I've gotta pull on it as I'm holding the up button to get it all the way foward to seal with the door window.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
You should feel lucky because mine hasn't worked at all In years lol! Manually bringing it up and down ftl.

* Sent from tapatalk while sitting on the toilet at work*

joekd

Reaction score
On my 96 I used to raise it until I heard the motor change pitch then pull it down by hand and latch it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.