anyplace similar to cardomain anymore?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by ttocs, Dec 28, 2013.

1. ttocs

ttocs Well-Known Member

I have been happy to post my pics/story at cardomain up until they recently changed everything. Not only can I not access any of my pics/info anymore but I really don't like the new format. Anyone posting pics anywhere else now similar too how they use to be?

2. CC'S95GT

CC'S95GT Well-Known Member

I use photobucket.
    They also just did a update last year and I didn't like it at first either But now that i've used it more it seems pretty good.
    you also get some editing options with it too.
    I've never had a problem with pics getting lost, moved or jumbled around.
    The only issue is when you post a link to a folder to a bunch of pics then go back into the folder to edit, move or delete some pics, the origional link get broken and doesn't work anymore.

3. ttocs

ttocs Well-Known Member

Because of the change I have started to use my photobucket to load pics on as well but really liked the ability to post the pics and explain what was going on in between them. I know I can do all that here but there I could post it once and then link too it. It was also nice that it kept track of page views and I had just got over the 100k mark and I was starting to be able to use it as a tool for discounts on parts from some places in return for plugging it on the page there.