anyplace similar to cardomain anymore?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have been happy to post my pics/story at cardomain up until they recently changed everything. Not only can I not access any of my pics/info anymore but I really don't like the new format. Anyone posting pics anywhere else now similar too how they use to be?

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
I use photobucket.
They also just did a update last year and I didn't like it at first either But now that i've used it more it seems pretty good.
you also get some editing options with it too.
I've never had a problem with pics getting lost, moved or jumbled around.
The only issue is when you post a link to a folder to a bunch of pics then go back into the folder to edit, move or delete some pics, the origional link get broken and doesn't work anymore.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Because of the change I have started to use my photobucket to load pics on as well but really liked the ability to post the pics and explain what was going on in between them. I know I can do all that here but there I could post it once and then link too it. It was also nice that it kept track of page views and I had just got over the 100k mark and I was starting to be able to use it as a tool for discounts on parts from some places in return for plugging it on the page there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online