!!Assistance Please- My High School Grad Project On My Stang!!

Naptown_Stang

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

I'm graduating high school this year :tongue3:. My school has a program called the "senior project" which allows seniors to get out of school 2 weeks early and not have to take finals! I opted to do this and now i must complete this in order to graduate. Your able to do the project on anything you want as long as it prepares you for life after high school in some regard.

I am able to work on my 96 Mustang GT for the project. I will be doing some cosmetic work such as repainting the top of the trunk and half of the front bumper and fixing up the drivers seat. Im also going to do performance improvements. Such as PI Intake, catless X pipes, Throttle body, lowering springs, etc

This is where you guys come in. Im looking for any assistance i can get on the project. I dont have all that much money for stuff but if you guys know of have parts that you think would go well with the project, refer me. I want to do a good job on this. If you guys want to sell me parts let me know what you have. If you guys have any good ideas for the project or have any information youd like to share.

Please feel free...

Thank you. :headbang:

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
What kind of High School lets its Graduating Seniors skip the Finals and make up any type of test situation they want? Does your school have carpet on the walls? :) Do you have a large fleet of short bus's :)

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That seriously is sorta dumb. Go public schooling.

Anyways, I'm sure there are a ton of PI swap how-tos out there as it seems to be a very popular swap for the 96-98 2vs. However, I don't know squat about it. 5.0L FTMFW

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
PI intake: $100.00 used
PI plenum + throttle body: $50.00 used
CAI: $50.00 off ebay
full exhaust: $1000.00 used for name brand
Shocks, struts, springs: $350.00 used for name brand
Spark plugs, wires, and coil packs: $200.00 used for name brand
differencial girdle + Fluid: $125.00 used.
new shifter: $75.00 used
aluminum driveshaft: $150.00 used
new u joints on used driveshaft: $50.00
new headlights: $200.00
battery relocation kit: $100.00

this will show that you are willing to work on any aspect of the car. cosmetic, exterior, interior, engine, drivetrain, 3rd member, electrical....

obviously i dont expect you to do EVERYTHING i listed, but those are some budget-friendly ideas.

Petek

Reaction score
MustangChris said:

this will show that you are willing to work on any aspect of the car. cosmetic, exterior, interior, engine, drivetrain, 3rd member, electrical....

obviously i dont expect you to do EVERYTHING i listed, but those are some budget-friendly ideas.

i dont know about you, but i wouldnt put used diff oil in my car or used spark plugs lol.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Pete k said:
MustangChris said:

i dont know about you, but i wouldnt put used diff oil in my car or used spark plugs lol.

lmfaoldfasdflol!!!!!

thats OBVIOUSLY what i meant... hey kid, ill give you a GREAT deal on used royal purple diffy fluid :-D LOL!

OP
OP
Naptown_Stang

Naptown_Stang

Reaction score
Haha, well actually there are some loopholes to the project regulations( im telling them im pursing a career as a mechanic even though this is a hobby) and some other stuff. Its nice to get off early though. and id be in public school if i wasnt dyslexic and no problems with eye tracking. PI swap is something im definetly doing. thanks guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online