at it again.......

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
9s9smv.jpg

2qi723a.jpg

zxlkdy.jpg

I love watching this unfold, I am incredibly jealous of those wheels. This build keeps getting better, looking forward to the spring photo shoot!

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
thanks [MENTION=19212]Burninriverdiver[/MENTION] much appreciated. i'll do a shoot asap lol. can't wait to honestly

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
[MENTION=17070]Tony[/MENTION], I know its been a while, but when you did that double din install what did you do about the metal brace that goes across the dash right where the radio is? I was looking at mine yesterday thinking about doing it. I want to move my a/c controls in preparation for the DD.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Tony, I know its been a while, but when you did that double din install what did you do about the metal brace that goes across the dash right where the radio is? I was looking at mine yesterday thinking about doing it. I want to move my a/c controls in preparation for the DD.

i used a small hacksaw and cut it in half and just folded each side down. the heater controls all are easy to move down to the lowest din...if thats what you're doing. just gotta trim the hvac panel on the corners a tad to fit it in there

Toby!!!! - :2qa5jxf: Worthless without pics this thread is!

:icon_salut:

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
I'm curious - What brand lug nuts did they come with?

shit idk man i threw the bag in the trash lol. i remember they were something like DHC or DFC or some 3 letter name that started with a D.

thorco3

Reaction score
I'm a little out of the loop, I remember the name Tony, but not this car! The CCWs look awesome on there! makes me miss some of my old rims...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online