at it again.......

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
after selling my old gt and trying another minitruck, then restoring a wrangler tj (which i still have and love) i missed the sound and feel of the 'ol sn95 :(

so i bought another :)

stumbled across a completely stock (other than tinted windows and an aftermarket radio) tht was MINT!!! i mean not a scratch, dent or even a rock chip lol. i paid 6k for it but imo it's worth it.

i've had it now for a couple weeks and have done the following:

started with the exhaust. bbk shorty headers, magnaflow o/r xpipe and magnaflow catbacks. sounds incredible imo. way better than my old gt's flowmasters lol.

then got rid of the 1994 sony cd player and molded in a double din using the stock 94-98 radio bezel.

2-toned the grey door panels.

cai, steeda short throw and a deal i couldn't pass up on some staggered 18" wheels that i have grown to really like. that's about it thus far lol. on to some pics :)

day 1:

i took it to mad hatter exhaust works to do the headers and exhaust so no real good exhaust pics lol.

video of how it sounds...audio is poopoo

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
how she looks today:

got a hand held tuner and k&n cai and a stb

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
got 3.73's to be installed tuesday

tore the cai back out cause i hate the intake tube and i'm putting my old sr plenum, throttle body back on while refinishing the intake tube right now.

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Welcome back. great looking car and lots of visual progress.
I was wondering when you were going to pop back in here. I knew it was just a matter of time.
I'm hoping to relocate my HAVC controls to that location as well. Maybe I'll do it this winter.
What else is on the drawing board?

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
About time you showed your ugly face around here Tony! :)

I really like the jeep, still think it needs bags...
I havent seen the mini truck yet!

Like what you've done with the SN so far! Please keep this one for looong time, build the ultimate SN. Baaaaaaaggggg it yo.

5-oh-MUSTANG

Reaction score
I loved ur old 96, cant wait to see this one finished. Any plans on her, another body kit maybe? Opal Faleen maybe?

DKblue98GT

Reaction score
Wow, that is so clean! Very nice. I hated my last mini truck...

TanTop94

Reaction score
I really like those wheels....hmm clean car! Cant wait to see what all gets done to it.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Cool man... Low with bags and slow or low with coil overs and fast??

I loved ur old 96, cant wait to see this one finished. Any plans on her, another body kit maybe? Opal Faleen maybe?

About time you showed your ugly face around here Tony! :)

I really like the jeep, still think it needs bags...
I havent seen the mini truck yet!

Like what you've done with the SN so far! Please keep this one for looong time, build the ultimate SN. Baaaaaaaggggg it yo.

Welcome back. great looking car and lots of visual progress.
I was wondering when you were going to pop back in here. I knew it was just a matter of time.
I'm hoping to relocate my HAVC controls to that location as well. Maybe I'll do it this winter.
What else is on the drawing board?

well my last gt took a few years. as you can tell by the wheel selection i'm not trying do the same old stuff like my last one lol. although air ride is in the plans, no body kit or 20's :p

thinking about more tire in the rear, more interior work, bags, under the hood stuff this year. then next i'm finally going to have a suprcharged sn lol. might even swith it around and do that this winter, not sure yet. good thing is i don't have to drop $4k in paint and body, she's good to go.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Nice to see you back! So what came about the s-10 my man?

sold that heap lol. i just lost interest in it. i finished bagging it and remembered how i hated the front wheels cambering in like crazy haha.

Barner1

Reaction score
Been there done that bro. Modifying Mustangs is better by far! Car looks great! Digging the work you've already done. The 8-ball shifter is awesome!

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Been there done that bro. Modifying Mustangs is better by far! Car looks great! Digging the work you've already done. The 8-ball shifter is awesome!

thanks barner i appreciate that. i was thinking it may be cheesy but i actually dig the 8 ball lol.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
....... I would have rather paid $6k and got a car as clean as yours than the $5k I paid for my car. Holy freakin crap. That's got to be the cleanest sn I've seen in Ohio Tony. They're usually beat to shit and neglected beyond belief, until an owner like yourself restores them back to their glory. I'm really liking your approach to this one too, it's a different change of pace for you! I still think whole heartedly you'd be satisfied with a set of sportlines man. Trust me mine sit's pretty damn low with no iso's in. But I brought it back up a little (need's moar low shit doesn't apply to me. Lol I'm a function over form guy as you probably know). But hell to the yeah with this one. Even the underside looks clean from those exhaust pics. Btw that magnaflow does sound so much better than flowmaster :)

Can't wait to see what more you do to this one. So far it's subtle yet stand out. Anyone who know's these cars can take a few looks at it and see exactly what you've done. Keep up the progress man, I'm diggin this!

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
thanks joey man. yea it's crazy clean, like to the point of being afraid to touch it lol. but i gotta do that :p

i agree with you about the needs more low shit all the time. i look at this car now and it just looks healthy lol. if that makes any sense. i see so many slammed on coilovers or springs mustangs that gets to look like the same old same old. so i don't mind it looking stout at all.

anywho i've been just tinkering around with silly shit on the car lately simply because i'm low on mod $$ haha. i just bought and restored a wrangler 5 months ago then turned right around and bought this mustang so i'm going to chill on doing all the silly shit till i get to where i can really do some modding. maybe this winter.

got the cai and shit back together

eventually i'll attach the stb it's just sitting there for now to see if it fits and looks ok

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online