August ROTM Voting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ademily87

Reaction score
Woohoo I'm up to two votes!! Lol I was hoping I'd atleast get as many votes as I did nominations.

Now I'm happy lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
your really going to stand there on your boat drinkin a beer watching a sunset and biatchin that your car isn't getting enough votes?! Trade ya? :)

onelow2v

Reaction score
Orange FTMFW!

Otherwise monkey you woulda been my pick had not this orange beauty showed up. Didnt know your 6er had that much done to it and very tastefully too... New respect has been found now for that car

my car is red :)

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
^ Really? ohhhhh its that color red.. fawk...

Oh well the first picture looks orange so close enough! dont f*** with my head like that lol..

And monkey.. How did you get the shifter to stick out of the boot like that? Ide like to do it but am unsure how to not clump my boot up and get in the way.. is it just a boot through mgw you buy?

1997gtRioRed

Reaction score
wow hard choice. i like g36's purely because of how much work has been done to it, but o4fivefour has one sick engine bay

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
^ Really? ohhhhh its that color red.. fawk...

Oh well the first picture looks orange so close enough! dont f*** with my head like that lol..

And monkey.. How did you get the shifter to stick out of the boot like that? Ide like to do it but am unsure how to not clump my boot up and get in the way.. is it just a boot through mgw you buy?

Interesting story.

Every time the trans was pulled, that boot decided to rip. The last time I put it in, I had actually ordered 2 new boots from MGW. It's just a little rubber piece to cover the shifter. Over top of that is the same type of boot, from a t-56 b&m shifter. Then I covered a piece of 1/2" foam with black felt, and cut it to fit that area. I call it the shifter island haha.

I made it because I couldn't make the stock boot fit to my liking.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
redline leather makes custom boots. All you do is send them some dimensions and they will do it. The made one for my ranger after I swapped an explorer interior into it with buckets and a consol.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I know I could get one made silly goose. I like lookin at that sexy orange handle though :)

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Idk, I think mine looks great with just the rubber boots around it. Very old school feel to it. Though, the felt piece is really what made it look nice.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
they could make a short one that would still expose the stick if he wanted it. They do great work I Can't wait to get my steering wheel from them.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
figured I'd leave it open for a little while.... Give everyone an opportunity to vote, PLUS give Rio the opportunity to bask in his ROTM banner (since those damn moderators were so slow on posting it.) lol.

ademily87

Reaction score
Holy ****ing god damn shit I'm up to 3 mother ****ing votes!!! Woot!! Look out er ****ing body!! Lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

95riosnake

Reaction score
figured I'd leave it open for a little while.... Give everyone an opportunity to vote, PLUS give Rio the opportunity to bask in his ROTM banner (since those damn moderators were so slow on posting it.) lol.

Haha thanks, it has been nice seeing it up there. A well done banner as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online