August Rotm - Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
just change it to sept rotm for f**k sakes lol.

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Maybe a "most improved" could be a theme one month - who's come the furthest this year on their build kinda thing? dunno.

tough choices as always - all three cars are slick as can be.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
wait...you guys think i'm taking it too serious lol?

I do not. I was saying that ROTM is most definitely serious. It's like our community picks the best cars and displays them across the whole internet. I think it's serious at least.

Michael Plummer

Reaction score
August ROTM:
Venomuz98: I own and like yellow Mustangs with chrome wheels, they look cleaner. This Mustang has a nice collection of parts and its clean inside and out.

S351SC: Saleen, Saleen and Saleen S351 enough said. Rare and what most Mustangs transpire too. Nice looking car, that needs nothing.

Orange 94: There should be a limit on how many pictures one can put up on their Mustang. This car is plastered all over this site and you can tell the owner loves this car. Tons of modifications, a father & son project and wingless (works on this car) but you can't deny the overall package as being appealing to the masses with me included. Only thing missing at the moment is another ROTM award and it gets my vote.

Venomuz98

Reaction score
wait...you guys think i'm taking it too serious lol?
of course not. I wish i had the time to do more to my car but work and family come first. You guys have some beautiful cars on here. Whoever wins i say congrats. Im very honored to be recognized and say thank you to be selected with some awesome machines on here.

Venomuz98

Reaction score
August ROTM:
Venomuz98: I own and like yellow Mustangs with chrome wheels, they look cleaner. This Mustang has a nice collection of parts and its clean inside and out.

S351SC: Saleen, Saleen and Saleen S351 enough said. Rare and what most Mustangs transpire too. Nice looking car, that needs nothing.

Orange 94: There should be a limit on how many pictures one can put up on their Mustang. This car is plastered all over this site and you can tell the owner loves this car. Tons of modifications, a father & son project and wingless (works on this car) but you can't deny the overall package as being appealing to the masses with me included. Only thing missing at the moment is another ROTM award and it gets my vote.
Thanks MP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online