Automatic 94-95 cobra

decipha

Reaction score
none of that helps, i need an actual visual display of the components or even a wiring diagram will suffice

AFAIK it interrupts the TCIL and TCS (transmission control switch - o/d cancel) circuit for a monetary condition (TCS)

reason being is that the TCIL (transmission control indication lamp) is used by the the low speed fan

the trickery that henry did was allow a +12v to actuate the tcs and a ground out to actual tcil, that module should be nothing more than a couple transistors and maybe a relay or two depending on if they isolated the circuits (i suspect they did)

disabling the tcs and low speed fan should allow you to use the ecu without the module

All-Or-Nothing

Reaction score
need a W4H0 and a chip from me to make everything else happy.

Since I too am a veteran, and a devoted supporter of the Wounded Warrior Project, I'll give you 50% off my normal fee. Just PM me a full list of your mods I'll give you my Paypal address and the chip will be in the mail the next day.

My first post and from an old thread but this is a great dude. I spent 7 years in Iraq as a contractor (I am also prior Air Force) and met a lot of great guys so I had to comment on this.