automatic shifter

OP
OP
W

white98stang

Reaction score
:rollinglaugh: i love how every thread on here never stays on topic it makes it much more interesting

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
scarface said:
yeah...one day you wont be young anymore... and it will be WAYYYY sooner than you think.

The BIG 3-oh comes faster than you think. Then it is all down hill from there. It is hard to believe that next year is 25 years out of high school. I am an old timer now, but stevo is an old fart.

i started out with 5.0s in 2004 when i turned 14.. and i've been through 6 cars, all hotrods and one lifted up pickup.. its gone by plenty fast, almost to fast that i miss it all sometimes. i have 13 years before i turn 30.. one thing is, wether i get married or not, means i could keep going on the hotrods for a long time

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
white98stang said:
:rollinglaugh: i love how every thread on here never stays on topic it makes it much more interesting

Thats why you have to read every thread here...even those with a title you have no interest in...after a few posts it becomes a life lesson :)

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
lol i was born in 89..... im enjoying my teenage years.. bought to go off to college and experience all new things. i have a badass car and i have the sweetest girlfriend in the world. i dont know if things could get better right now (besides a perfectly running car but having problems is apart of the game soo)... im excited to get into my future and start my career.. im not looking forward to getting old but i can't wait to have a son and teach him about cars and have a small family and a nice home.

i see my parents and i want to be just like them. if i could choose, i would live next door to my parents for the rest of my life. i love them. i hope my future is going to be good, ive worked hard for it and not to sound stuck up or anything but i believe i deserve it...

and i love sn95.. you guys are full of helpful info and great lessons for me in the future. thanks guys!

S

scarface

[TxCobrA98 said:
]
lol i was born in 89..... im enjoying my teenage years.. bought to go off to college and experience all new things. i have a badass car and i have the sweetest girlfriend in the world. i dont know if things could get better right now (besides a perfectly running car but having problems is apart of the game soo)... im excited to get into my future and start my career.. im not looking forward to getting old but i can't wait to have a son and teach him about cars and have a small family and a nice home.

i see my parents and i want to be just like them. if i could choose, i would live next door to my parents for the rest of my life. i love them. i hope my future is going to be good, ive worked hard for it and not to sound stuck up or anything but i believe i deserve it...

and i love sn95.. you guys are full of helpful info and great lessons for me in the future. thanks guys!
I was in high school when you were born...lol

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
hahhaaha... dave. funny stuff.

i just graduated and now you are just well on your way to being old. :hammer: just messin with you.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]

exactly the same for me.. except i was born in 90, got one more year

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
scarface said:
[TxCobrA98 said:
]

I was in high school when you were born...lol

Me too... ^-^

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
Ive got boxershorts older than some of you guys...lol

so boxer shorts have more seniority then i do.. :eek:

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
Vendetta said:
scarface said:

yup...sorry. Age before beauty.

so i have to ride in the trunk while the boxer shorts rides in the passenger seat.. GREAT :(

S

scarface

Vendetta said:
scarface said:
Vendetta said:
scarface said:

so i have to ride in the trunk while the boxer shorts rides in the passenger seat.. GREAT :(
lol...you can have rear shotgun in the minivans captains chairs. :)

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
Vendetta said:
scarface said:
Vendetta said:
scarface said:

:puke: min van. nevermind i'll walk :hammer:

S

scarface

Vendetta said:
scarface said:
Vendetta said:
scarface said:
Vendetta said:
scarface said:

Ive got a herd of kids, I need the van..lol

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
Vendetta said:
scarface said:
Vendetta said:
scarface said:
Vendetta said:
scarface said:

greeaatt.. group the kids in with regular farm animals.. i see how it is

S

scarface

Vendetta said:
scarface said:
Vendetta said:
scarface said:
Vendetta said:
scarface said:
Vendetta said:
scarface said:

lol...you can have shotgun in the Cobra :)

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
Vendetta said:
scarface said:
Vendetta said:
scarface said:
Vendetta said:
scarface said:
Vendetta said:
scarface said:

lol...you can have shotgun in the Cobra :)

Ok.. i can live with that :dancing6:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online