Ballistic's 1997 GT

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i-79gzJVM-XL.jpg

Photo bombing a recent photo shoot i was doing for a client and his car collection. Picture above is a Original Ford Cobra, worth a little over a million dollars.

Also got the cops called on my mustang yesterday after coming home from work. I guess my Stang is "Too Loud" and its a ongoing thing lol. I took it as a complement, surprised it took this long.

You get awesome shots man! Always a pleasure looking at your pics!

OP
OP
Ballistic

Ballistic

Reaction score
You get awesome shots man! Always a pleasure looking at your pics!

Thanks Tony, means a lot coming from you.

I wasn't even trying to get a good shot of my car just wanted one together with the cobra.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks Tony, means a lot coming from you.

I wasn't even trying to get a good shot of my car just wanted one together with the cobra.

I like the back drops and how crisp your car looks. I gotta drive an hour to get away from stupid telephone poles lol. I have one pic that i counted 19 telephone poles in :mad:

OP
OP
Ballistic

Ballistic

Reaction score
I like the back drops and how crisp your car looks. I gotta drive an hour to get away from stupid telephone poles lol. I have one pic that i counted 19 telephone poles in :mad:

I'm always trying to find a good spot for photos it gets hard luckily im not in a big city. I think if you took all my photos i have posted on here and counted the telephone poles and street lights im still less than 19 :D

OP
OP
Ballistic

Ballistic

Reaction score
Got some new front tires yesterday :D Toyo R888's very spendy but I'm already in love with them. Cant wait until i need rear tires.

265/35/18

(iPhone Photo)
i-37pHdHV-X2.png

OP
OP
Ballistic

Ballistic

Reaction score
i-GJMpdRS-X2.png

Had my Mac Pro Chamber for little over a year now, so now its time for some change. Called up Mac Performance and ordered just the X section to replace the Pro Chamber.

Hopefully get it installed next week.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Im curious Frank

Does "yasssssssss" sound like a real long excited "yes" or is it more like slag for "your ass"

OP
OP
Ballistic

Ballistic

Reaction score
i-dgC4wrL-XL.png

So far i think i like it, I feel like i hear some drone from it that i did not have with a pro chamber. Its really comes alive with the cutouts open and is a lot louder..

Speed bumps are really messing up the passanger side of the Mid pipe.

Need to order some new rear tires next.

OP
OP
Ballistic

Ballistic

Reaction score
[MENTION=11896]ttocs[/MENTION] or anyone else who has a good idea

Cant seem to find a good place to mount my Cole Hersee 48530 Isolator..

Got my 2nd battery in the trunk, bought this Isolator over a year ago been putting a charger on the battery every few days and its getting old..

Any ideas on where to mount one?

77050FL.gif

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
its an solenoid/isolator that disconnects the batteries when the key is off to prevent them from fighting each other and draining one another. When you add a 2nd battery you are really supposed to go buy 2 batteries that match and install them both as well as this isolator but many people cheap out and just get one and add it to a half dead first battery and then no isolator. When one battery is stronger then the other the lower one will act as a drain or try to charge itself from the good battery. That drags the good one down but until its half dead they will "fight" each other electrically and you end up with a dead battery.

Best place to put the isolator is on the power wire leading up to them where its easy to split them off. I have my batteries in the trunk and have the isolator in the back seat area and then the power wires split off from there.

I added a switch on my console so I can use both batteries to start with if I need to just in case the starter battery is dead.

OP
OP
Ballistic

Ballistic

Reaction score
its an solenoid/isolator that disconnects the batteries when the key is off to prevent them from fighting each other and draining one another. When you add a 2nd battery you are really supposed to go buy 2 batteries that match and install them both as well as this isolator but many people cheap out and just get one and add it to a half dead first battery and then no isolator. When one battery is stronger then the other the lower one will act as a drain or try to charge itself from the good battery. That drags the good one down but until its half dead they will "fight" each other electrically and you end up with a dead battery.

Best place to put the isolator is on the power wire leading up to them where its easy to split them off. I have my batteries in the trunk and have the isolator in the back seat area and then the power wires split off from there.

I added a switch on my console so I can use both batteries to start with if I need to just in case the starter battery is dead.

For some reason last night i was thinking i had to run 2 cables to the trunk to be able to put the isolator in the trunk...

I already have a 4 gauge cable from the engine bay to the trunk, can i just fuse/breaker each end of that cable and be fine with putting the isolator in the rear, then add a fuse/breaker between the isolator and the trunk battery?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
you would probably be better off and easier to to put it up front. You need to run one wire from the alt to the isolator, then from there another power wire to each battery fused as close to the battery as possible. You would be better off upgrading to 0 awg on the run from the alt to the isolator but its not extremely important if your not running some kind of high current system.

OP
OP
Ballistic

Ballistic

Reaction score
you would probably be better off and easier to to put it up front. You need to run one wire from the alt to the isolator, then from there another power wire to each battery fused as close to the battery as possible. You would be better off upgrading to 0 awg on the run from the alt to the isolator but its not extremely important if your not running some kind of high current system.

I dont know about easier to put up front, but i have to add a cable from the alternator to the isolator?

VNR5Pf7.png

http://m.littelfuse.com/~/media/com...lfuse-if-161-48525-smart-battery-isolator.pdf

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
your is different then mine and what I am use too so for this one no you don't need a wire to the alt, just in between the batteries.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online