BBK 62mm throttle body question.

Venomous96Cobra

Reaction score
Okay I am asking because I really don't know :angel4: having had a few 5.0's it was a big improvement when you changed the throttle body from a stock piece to a 3in. bbk...

So is there any improvement from stock to a 62mm BBK throttle body on a 4v?

dutch

Reaction score
There is absolutely NO reason or gain to swap throttle bodies on these engines, they're perfectly fine stock and will go a long long way before choking your system. See SVTP for more info, waste of money imo.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
+1. you can always port your OEM for $50.00 before spending $100.00 on an aftermarket unit.

i put a accufab unit on my 4v, but thats because im getting dyno tuned and wont be changing much after that for a loooong time. so might as well get it all peiced together at one time for the dyno.

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
dutch said:
There is absolutely NO reason or gain to swap throttle bodies on these engines, they're perfectly fine stock and will go a long long way before choking your system. See SVTP for more info, waste of money imo.

+100 and they are not worth the money.. ive read once our cars hit over 500 hp that its ok to buy one.. but other then that its completely useless and a waste of money

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online

No members online now.