BBK DSI manifold

Gtnut1996

Reaction score
i got a copy of brothers performance in the mail today. on the backside of the cover there is the new manifold from bbk for a 4.6 2 valve. it says it should be out fall/winter 2007. this is how it is described.
This bbk 4.6l 2v gt cast aluminum intake manifold is setting the standard that all other manufacturers will try and attain. extensive design and dyno testing have revealed that bbk has another winner with this intake. designed as a direct bolt on for 96-04 gt it improves horsepower and torque through out the rpm range especially in the higher rpm. works great with superchargers and nitrous. no need to worry about cracking as you do with the weak oem stock plastic manifolds. ample material for proting and polishing for additional power gains.
no price is listed. the inside looks awesome. it reminds me of a p51 with the way the outside looks.

Thomas_W

Reaction score
i've seen pics of it on Stangnet.. its a variable runner design using butterfly's to get torque down low and HP up top. Looks good, supposed to be out the Fall of this year. we'll see though.

OP
OP
Gtnut1996

Gtnut1996

Reaction score
i hope it is more impressive than the one for the 5.0 was. i am just ready for the vri to come out it is :rockyou:.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
wow so they did go through with it....they were on Stangnet 2-3 years ago saying they had one in the pipeline and it was coming soon etc etc. Well atleast you guys have choices now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online