BBk lts on cobra

RickwithCobra

Reaction score
does anyone have pics of BBK lts on a cobra? just wondering how low they hang, comparing to my horrible fitment of my SLP xpipe.

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
if you put Lts on ur car and its lowered.. ur almost guaranteed to scrape on things.. Have u tried adjusting ur X pipe? and really tucking it up under the car? once youve driven it a while and everything breaks in, re adjust it.. doing it over and over ive gotten my full slp exhaust(minus LT) to sit quite well against the bottom of my car.. its actually now that i think about it really well tucked up there compared to before.

CrazyPerson

Reaction score
they sit pretty low, i would go with the mac long tubes. because of how they bend them for the steering shaft. bbk has a nasty sharp bend and mac doesnt

50HorsePlay

Reaction score
I will take pics of mine in a few days. I JUST put my bbk lt's on. the BBKs sit really nice. dont really hang low as far as i can tell.

imthefin

Reaction score
My BBK's sit ok, but they leak like crazy. I have a set of Mac LT's that are going on right after i get an off-road H. My cat'd X pipe hangs low and sounds like it's choking my car

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online