BBK Shorty X // Mac LT's

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
The MAC LT's were installed on my 95. 2 problems, was told I need a shorty midpipe and o2 extensions.. I ordered a bbk shorty offroad X and the o2 extensions. The shorty mid should fit right? If it needs to be tweaked a little i dont care.. Not buying another midpipe and I'm not spending $250 on a prochamber.. Should have the X tuesday

TanTop94

Reaction score
I know most say to not mix exhaust brands, but I dont see why it shouldn't fit. Our exhaust is pretty simple as it just comes to getting things to seat right with the other pipe sense there is flaring done to some of them. Why didn't you think you needed a shorty xpipe for your long tubes?

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I know most say to not mix exhaust brands, but I dont see why it shouldn't fit. Our exhaust is pretty simple as it just comes to getting things to seat right with the other pipe sense there is flaring done to some of them. Why didn't you think you needed a shorty xpipe for your long tubes?

Sounds good.. Thought my h could be modified to fit the LT's lol

TanTop94

Reaction score
Sounds good.. Thought my h could be modified to fit the LT's lol

Ok lol I know I have seen some do it but I know thats more of a home project than something a shop would do. Im sure it will sound great and probably go together alittle easier.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Ok lol I know I have seen some do it but I know thats more of a home project than something a shop would do. Im sure it will sound great and probably go together alittle easier.

Yerp backyard mechanics haha.. Man I'm itching to hear it, the guy told me to swing by tonight so he could show me whats done so far. As far as he told me, egr is capped off, headers are on, and he tac welded an H on there until I get my shorty..