Been a while... few things I've been working on -- TF wheels -- new pics on pg 4

OP
OP
thorco3

thorco3

Reaction score
Re: Been a while... few things I've been working on -- TF wheels finally on

Thanks onyx. They really look awesome, my lame garage pics are not doing them justice. As much as I love the RK's these will stick around for a while.

sleepn_sn95 said:
I see you are located in Evansville. Do you ever come up to Indy during the summer to some of the car shows?

No, I've even got family that lives in/close to indy, but never go to any shows up there.

5.Woahhh

Reaction score

Your car was a huge inspiration in me going wingless. I think brighter colors like yellow and tangerine don't need a wing. I would like a cowl though.

CruizinKev

Reaction score

purpledrool.jpg

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

those are sweet!
congrads Thorco :)

1bad95

Reaction score

looks great man!!!!

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

I hate you.

So gorgeous

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score

I want your RK's if Goindeaf doesn't want them. I assume that's who you were referring to as i remembering him wanting some.

And that shifter looks cool in black. I'm sure flat black would look even better. Too bad i'm so attached to my ford racing shift knob, or i might have to be a copycat.

jmstang66

Reaction score

lookin sweet man..what made you decide to go with the mgw instead of that other sifter handle you had on the first page or so?

DFG_magic

Reaction score

Very nice thorco! Although now I think the car needs a wing. Wheels look fantastic on your car!

OP
OP
thorco3

thorco3

Reaction score

It was killing me that those photos sucked so bad... so here's some more crappy photos :violent1:. yes they are all in the driveway because I don't have insurance on the car yet from hibernation and I have a lame point and shoot. These are better than the garage shots though.

thanks for all the props guys. I'm very happy with the overall look, might make a few small changes yet...

4441512951_5590a1910b_o.jpg

4442386690_63c07ef109_o.jpg

4442400482_4ac17e52bb_o.jpg

4442393244_33216970b8_o.jpg

4441529757_8a2f6060ae_o.jpg

OP
OP
thorco3

thorco3

Reaction score

DFG_Pimpin said:
I want your RK's if Goindeaf doesn't want them. I assume that's who you were referring to as i remembering him wanting some.

And that shifter looks cool in black. I'm sure flat black would look even better. Too bad i'm so attached to my ford racing shift knob, or i might have to be a copycat.

Thanks, I actually picked up a can of flat black paint this evening. I'd like to see how that look too. I needed to repaint it anyways because I painted it in the dark last time and had a couple runs...

Haven't talked to goindeaf about the wheels and I've considered hangin on to them as well. I could use the money though, not real sure right now.

jmstang66 said:
lookin sweet man..what made you decide to go with the mgw instead of that other sifter handle you had on the first page or so?

well, I busted the other handle in half, actually the top of it off in the knob. Contacted UPR about it and they sent me a new set. I just didn't want to go through all the hassle again to get it just right, and I jumped the gun and bought the mgw shifter (cant use the billet handle with it). Buddy of mine managed to salvage the other handle though, so I need to post it up for sale. My hurst short throw will be up for sale too.

OP
OP
thorco3

thorco3

Reaction score
DFG magic said:
Very nice thorco! Although now I think the car needs a wing. Wheels look fantastic on your car!

thanks bro. I've had that decklid laying around in primer forever, so it will have to stay for a while. I really like the look, and the car is a gts so I pulled the foglights too and replaced them with the blackouts. Those are kinda the exterior gts components so that has been the plan all along. However I do have a brand new set of orange foglights that will probably go on and off depending on my mood. haha. I do have the stock decklid as well if I ever decide I need a wing.

greenscobie86

Reaction score
Love the blackened Cobra headlights.

your car is what made want to get them. So subtle.

the wheels look BALLER btw.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
yeah well I think I'm pretty much sold on those wheels. Hot damn. Can't miss with shiny on yellow :thumbsup:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnnyOctane

Members online