Best current sequential setup

96Mystic1189

Reaction score
Just wondering as of 2016, what is the best plug and play sequential taillight harness on the market? The AM kit looks cheap and there is not much info on the LMR kit. I would love to hear some first hand experience. Thanks guys.

Royal96

Reaction score
What about the AM kit looks cheap? I have it and the quality is perfectly fine. I just wish the brakes didn't sequence, but that's easy enough to get over.

Custom wiring.....

You know, it's funny because before I finally dropped the coin on a harness, I looked and looked and looked for wiring plans on how to make a custom harness for sequentials, and over and over people said "just buy a harness".

Reaction score
What about the AM kit looks cheap? I have it and the quality is perfectly fine. I just wish the brakes didn't sequence, but that's easy enough to get over.

You know, it's funny because before I finally dropped the coin on a harness, I looked and looked and looked for wiring plans on how to make a custom harness for sequentials, and over and over people said "just buy a harness".

Unless you have a car now I don't know how valid this statement is hahah

Reaction score
I personally use the slow rate kit from Mustang taillight sequencers. They make great stuff. HOWEVER...I didn't take the relay out of my 98 when I wrecked it so I bought the raxium slow rate relay from am. But mustangtaillightsequencers.com ftw

Royal96

Reaction score
No I was suggesting you didn't have a car because I wasn't sure if you picked up a new one yet

Nah still have my rust bucket. My DD bit the dust a couple of weeks ago so it's my only car at the moment. Can't really afford to have it down for a period of time for a reshelling.

I've had the AM harnesses for about 3 years now and they haven't given me any issue.

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Im just screwing with you lol..............................................................................
Even if youre a dick :headbang:

Hehe;)

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Racin this weekend frankie?
Gotta bring the new guys out your way into the racing fold!
You and Brandon could be the head.......well ill think of something....

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
This thread derailed quick! lol

Anyway, I bought the cheapest kit I could find on ebay. It was a splice in kit and has been working fine since 2012.

Mustanger

Reaction score
I bought the AM harness back when they first came out I think & no issues ever! (For the 04 Mach 1)

OP
OP
96Mystic1189

96Mystic1189

Reaction score
Ok thanks for the info guys. I assumed the kit was cheap because of some of the reviews. Do they go slow enough with the modified relay to justify the amount of money?

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the info guys. I assumed the kit was cheap because of some of the reviews. Do they go slow enough with the modified relay to justify the amount of money?

Are you looking strictly for plug and play or do you mind splicing into your harness?

heffe2001

Reaction score
I'm running one of those cheap ebay kits, was easy enough to install, and seems to be working fine. Only had it on a few months though.

This thread derailed quick! lol

Anyway, I bought the cheapest kit I could find on ebay. It was a splice in kit and has been working fine since 2012.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I just put mine in that I got from steeda.ca. I would guess that US steeda has the same kit. I was happy enough with the quality.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online