Bosch LSU 4.2 02 Sensor vs. Amazon

Venompower

Reaction score
SO I have recently discovered that the AEM 30-4100 Wideband AFR gauge in my Cobra has no 02 Sensor... it reads a static 14.7/14.8. One of the many interesting things I have found since purchase.

I obviously need a sensor for the gauge to be operational and this is where I need some guidance. When purchasing new NTK 02 Sensors for the up streams, I saw multiple posts about how Bosch were "crap" and to buy the OEM NTK. So are Bosch better when it comes to wideband gauges? The Bosch LSU 4.2 is going to be like $86 from Rock Auto while "compatible" Amazon sensors are like $35-$45 shipped. I'm fine buying Bosch if they are that good, but I have encountered other parts where knock-off did the job as well as name brand and there were better places to spend money on the car.

Feedback appreciated!

Bronco2Fan

Reaction score
I have always noticed that OEM parts tend to work better and last longer than most aftermarket products. That being said, I've also heard there many counterfeit parts being sold on the other site I won't mention. I don't buy anything from there.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I quit buying knock off parts a while back, and then even had to quit buying name brand parts that were just a little too good to be true. They are making cheap knock offs look almost as good as the name brand stuff at least on the outside but they do not last.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online