Bullet Proof Speed Seal Special!

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Justin, I just put in an order, I forgot how to get the discount so I just added a note saying who I was on here.

I was just showing this stuff to someone the other day, I've been needing to order another bottle :)

Thanks bud!

OP
OP
O

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Justin, I just put in an order, I forgot how to get the discount so I just added a note saying who I was on here.

I was just showing this stuff to someone the other day, I've been needing to order another bottle :)

Thanks bud!
Thanks, appreciate the order. I will refund the difference for the items that weren't already on sale right now.

Edit....actually everything you got was already discounted. The forum discount only counts for items that aren't on sale already. I will throw something in there for you.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks, appreciate the order. I will refund the difference for the items that weren't already on sale right now.

Edit....actually everything you got was already discounted. The forum discount only counts for items that aren't on sale already. I will throw something in there for you.

You didn't have to do that but I appreciate it man! I was looking for some M205, it's getting scarce. I only saw the 105 on the site. I already have a few bottles of that lol.

OP
OP
O

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
You didn't have to do that but I appreciate it man! I was looking for some M205, it's getting scarce. I only saw the 105 on the site. I already have a few bottles of that lol.

Yeah I quit carrying and using M205. It actually didn't sell to good anymore. I use Optimum Hyper Polish spray, it pretty much has the same cut and finishing as the 205.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I quit carrying and using M205. It actually didn't sell to good anymore. I use Optimum Hyper Polish spray, it pretty much has the same cut and finishing as the 205.

I still have some of that left over so I'll use that when I run out. Thanks man!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online