For Sale Bunch of 2v goodies

punched281

Reaction score
I am going a completely different direction with my car. Just trying to sell some stuff to make room.

Buyer pays paypal fees

I have a Boundary billet gear oil pump, brand new in box. 275 shipped

Smoothed out pi heads assembled with mmr stage 1.5 turbo cams, manley springs, comp cams adjustable cam gears, stock valves. less than 5k miles on them. 700 and ill split shipping with buyer. I may part the heads out depending on the offer.

Vic Jr intake, injector holes are tapped and plugged as I ran a carb and then tbi with it. 250 shipped for that.

Pretty much new autozone alternator 100 shipped

I have a merge pipe from on3 and the t4 flange has been modified to fit a s475 turbo. Make offer on the merge pipe.

brand new 8 bolt stock cast crank, mmr forged h beam rods, all new bearings. 300 plus shipping

I also have a built 4r70, built for 1000hp, trans brake, 3600 stall converter, mvb. Less than 1k miles on it. Please text me for details on it if interested. 1700 plush shipping.

For pictures and info, text 719-799-3774

OP
OP
P

punched281

Reaction score
Awwe....you didnt blow the dngine? Please no!

Yea, she went kaboom. Didn't gap the rings enough.

I just got it going good too. If I were to guess it made mid 600s on 18psi.

I'll rebuild something bigger and badder tho. Some may hate me from what I might do tho

OP
OP
P

punched281

Reaction score
also have the msd 6011 module works like new and has all the wiring. 350 shipped.

OP
OP
P

punched281

Reaction score
people have made gobs of power on a 4 cylinder too. It's not really what everyone has done. It's my car, the opportunities and deals that come up around me that I make my decisions off of.

in no way am I saying a Ford Motor isn't capable haha, not sure why people automatically resort to that.

if I wanted to put a 2j in it and a good deal came up I would do that.

I'll be happy when my car runs healthy for long enough to make it to the track haha.

OP
OP
P

punched281

Reaction score
in fact evil, my buddy just went 9.44 with a truck block 408. like I said, nothing against ford motors haha

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
in fact evil, my buddy just went 9.44 with a truck block 408. like I said, nothing against ford motors haha

My point exactly. So why do people insist on putting Chevy motors in a Ford Mustang when there's plenty of capable Ford motors and it's less work then converting a car to something from Chevy?!?

Sorry but it's a sore point with me as I have always hated street rodders who stuffed garbage 350's in to 32 fords just cause they are cheap and the dizzy is in back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
P

punched281

Reaction score
My point exactly. So why do people insist on putting Chevy motors in a Ford Mustang when there's plenty of capable Ford motors and it's less work then converting a car to something from Chevy?!?

Sorry but it's a sore point with me as I have always hated street rodders who stuffed garbage 350's in to 32 fords just cause they are cheap and the dizzy is in back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand. The point is its my car, I picked up an ls3 for 500 bucks and it's what I want to do. My car isn't to please other people. In the end it's going to be about the same amount of money.

We can go back forth arguing why this and why that. And if you want to do that, please find my build thread and let's do it there as this is a sale thread. No disrespect, and again I do get where you're coming from but this isn't a junk 350 with a dizzy. It's an ls3 that is known to take beatings with pretty simple changes. I would have loved to do a yote, but I would have had to sell my house to afford it haha.

OP
OP
P

punched281

Reaction score
bump.

msd 6011 comes with map sensor, all wiring and will include summit racing cop. looking to get 275 for it now. buyer pays shipping and paypal fees

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeanfltns01

Members online

No members online now.