Buying WHEELS this Weekend...PIC ADDED

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
Re: Buying WHEELS this Weekend...

OnyxCobra said:
Dude that blows he knicked ur rim, if that happened to me i'd bitch at them until they replaced it. I'm dreading getting mine mounted cause i'm afraid they'll fuck it up.

yeah the finish on the A.M. wheels is very poor quality and chips easily. I was upset when I chipped mine, It was my own damn fault anyways.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score

i'm gonna have to be super careful cause i'll freak if i get a nick. Your wheels always seemed to sit about as good as it gets, 95 Opal has a small spacer and they look tits on his. Either way it looks 10000x better than the stockers.

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score

Dont need a spacer when you run 335s :thumb:

The pic sucks...I had to work late tonight, I'll get a nice photoshoot next week.

DSCN0666.jpg

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
Awesome

yeah it will look better/different on daylight.

Saleens :dancing6: :dancing6:

Hellion94

Reaction score
Looks NICE JB.

I got mine on today too, and they look SWEET. Unfortunately, I didn't get them on till 8:30 tonight, and it was already pretty dark, so no pics yet. I'll get some samples tomorrow before I get some real ones this weekend.

Nestromo

Reaction score
You can run 335s if you roll the fenders? That's huge. Probably look pretty intimidating. I'd hate to see the price tag. Ok, how much $$? Sorry didn't read the whole thread.

Hellion94

Reaction score
Nestromo said:
You can run 335s if you roll the fenders? That's huge. Probably look pretty intimidating. I'd hate to see the price tag. Ok, how much $$? Sorry didn't read the whole thread.

He got the 335's slightly used for $300 shipped.

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
I got my set of 4 tires for 600 shipped.

275/35/18, 335/30/18 Michelin Pilot Sports

Wheels for 620 shipped, mounted for 80

Total Spent 1300... :knuppel2:

Gotta pay to play, however...I'm payin allll my money haha.

I'll get some NICE pics up soon. I'm liking these wheels more and more every day.

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
The tires barely rub actually...the only time they rub is when I am turning into an incline...making the body roll to the back right or left...I am still going to roll my fenders/cut out the fender lip so I don't rub at all.

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
hey jon, do you still have that picture of your car from the back side with the 335's? the one that shows the tread real well?

im almost tempted to get 335's in the fall if GP can hook me up with a good price. i wanna show my co-worker how ridiculous they look :crazy2:

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Steve-Oh said:
Sick nastyness!!! They look awesome but you need to get rid of those fugly center caps :crazy2: Can't wait for a rear shot! :banana:
I wanna get some custom vinyl ones made...what caps do u have?

ARdoller said:
hey jon, do you still have that picture of your car from the back side with the 335's? the one that shows the tread real well?

im almost tempted to get 335's in the fall if GP can hook me up with a good price. i wanna show my co-worker how ridiculous they look :crazy2:
I can try to find it...I'm gonna get some new shots tonight after work...I work til 7 so I should have some light for some sexayyynessss

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
aight thanks. i was just gonna pull it off of MF, but since the site is all fugged up, the photo gallery pics dont work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online