Hellion94

Reaction score
JB, what kind of exhaust do you have?

Wanna sell me the tailpipes?

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
JonBeast said:
The tires barely rub actually...the only time they rub is when I am turning into an incline...making the body roll to the back right or left...I am still going to roll my fenders/cut out the fender lip so I don't rub at all.

if you want to roll your fenders easily, my roommate rents his fender out. $50 to rent, you pay for shipping each way($20 each way), and a $200 deposit you get back as soon as the roller is back in his possession...that way you get a quality roll and you dont crack or chip your paint. just letting you know, he has a thread on corral, svtp, modularfords, and etc...

94 DropTop

Reaction score
The bright wheels on your car ruin the whole look of it. I like the american racing rebels for a non mustang wheel. Some guy in a yellow mustang has some badass gunmetal rims from konig. The looked sick. Cant remember the name though

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
94 DropTop said:
The bright wheels on your car ruin the whole look of it. I like the american racing rebels for a non mustang wheel. Some guy in a yellow mustang has some badass gunmetal rims from konig. The looked sick. Cant remember the name though
I think they look pretty good actually... :dunno:

The wheels aren't that bright...the finish is perfect IMO :boink: :boink: :boink: :boink:

DSCN0750.jpg

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
The wheels are only really bright in direct sunlight, otherwise they change from dark to lighter as the angle you're looking at them changes. The wheels are sick, when I first pulled the cover off one of mine my mouth dropped, the finish is sick and these pictures do them no real justice.

94 DropTop

Reaction score
guess i should read the whole post didnt know you already bought them. Dont look as bad as i though. I think black would look better. But looks good :thumb:

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
I was set on buying black wheels...but I've already had 2 sets of black wheels on my car...and they looked SICK, but I was just looking for something different this time around. I like these wheels...

But you guys know me...they won't last more than a year :coolsmiley:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online

No members online now.