C.O.P Questions

apsmith49921

Reaction score
Have you pinned the whole harness out with a multimeter? Also where did you find connectors at? I've been struggling to find them

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Odd question, but did you make sure all the pins on the actual coil connectors are in the correct spot? Power to power and signal to signal? I know signal will pass through some, but are the pins in the correct spot?

OP
OP
Shawn 1980

Shawn 1980

Reaction score
Have you pinned the whole harness out with a multimeter? Also where did you find connectors at? I've been struggling to find them
Connectors I had gotten from a friend over a year ago and where he had gotten them from I have no idea unfortunately.

OP
OP
Shawn 1980

Shawn 1980

Reaction score
Odd question, but did you make sure all the pins on the actual coil connectors are in the correct spot? Power to power and signal to signal? I know signal will pass through some, but are the pins in the correct spot?
Absolutely all connectors are in the exact spot, I've gone through the first harness wiring half a dozen times to confirm I've got the wiring correct before attempting to start the car then noticed that I had no spark so I made an entirely new harness last night again double checking and triple checking all positives and negatives were accurate and still same issue, ive completely given up on that conversation. I just relocated my original coil packs to the fire wall behind intake manifold and will run it that way.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online