Can I get a Hell ya , its hot

tmwsccsh

Reaction score
it takes a little different type of person to appreciate the desert but I was one of those dudes as well. After moving away 13 years I still enjoy a cloudy or rainy day.
Try living in England :)

We had so much rain yesterday I had to scoop the water away from the front-door twice in the afternoon as the driveway drainage couldn't cope.

I fear for the rear carpet of the car - I know I haven't had any water in for a while but after yesterday's deluge there must be some. Will check in an hour or so...

TMW

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have been to london and yes it did rain all 4 days I was there. You would LOVE the desert for the weather at least in the fall-spring. While we might say we love the desert no one really loves 100+

tmwsccsh

Reaction score
Scotland always rains - been many times for work in a previous role and every time without fail it was wet - no matter what time of year.

Not really a heat fan alas - mid-70s is enough for me. Really must get the a.c. looked at in the XK8...

TMW

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
well see that is the thing about the desert is that yes its hot as ball sweat 4-5 months of the year but then the rest/majority of the year it is just a beautiful 70-80 degree day. I never once checked the weather channel in the 9 years I lived there as there really was not much need. Oh wait that is not true there was a snowstorm that hit in the mountains one winter so we planned a trip 3 hours north to some amazing skiing.

tmwsccsh

Reaction score
Interesting. You wouldn't think that - you just think desert, heat.

Maybe I am prejudiced from my trip to Cairo years ago. That was hot...

TMW

tmwsccsh

Reaction score
Checked the back of the car - it's damp. But fortunately nothing like I was expecting.

Will get the water sucker out on it later...

TMW

Notthenow

Reaction score
I grew up in Chicago and love the neverending sunny days in Arizona, but yeah, really appreciate the few rainy days we get now. Funny though, after years of clouds in Illinois, I get the shakes if we have three days of clouds in a row here.

tmwsccsh

Reaction score
Checked the back of the car - it's damp. But fortunately nothing like I was expecting.

Will get the water sucker out on it later...

TMW
Not as much water as I thought - 200ml maybe.

That's good!

TMW

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txnszn

Members online