can ya'll help me find a used 95 cobra?

aceman484

Reaction score
im seachin and searchin fer a nice 5spd manual 95 cobra......with at least 45k-80k miles on it.....thats in the price range of $2k-$8k in my area......the zip is 19342.......thanks fer the help and post the links if ya find anythang should be able to buy one next year so when i do purchase it ill post pics

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
isnt it kind of pointless to search for a mustang to buy when you wont be able to get one for a year?

OP
OP
A

aceman484

Reaction score
yea i guess its :lame: to start early......better of knowin what you wanna get instead of when the time comes to buy a car and you have know clue what the fuck ya wanna get....thats my thoughts on it

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
then look yourself. dont expect other people to look for you

OP
OP
A

aceman484

Reaction score
i am lookin myself......just thought some people might have other websites better than what i've been to so far........which are: autotrader.com,ebaymotors.com, automart.com.....nothin really good in my area so if you dont have any good help than :gtfo:

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Maybe you should take your own advice. You have ABSOLUTELY NO DECENT THOUGHTS, INFO or HELP so maybe you need to :gtfo:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
...well not to be a dick but cars sell to fast to be looking unless your ready to buy one...its just wasting time...and for the record you dont need to say your looking for a 5sp. cobra they only make 5sp.'s there never has been a auto ....

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
For 8grand you probally can find a supercharged, fast 94-95 Cobra..

OP
OP
A

aceman484

Reaction score
ok....maybe i have know fuckin clue......thats why im trying to learn.....but it takes time for me to learn so yea

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I'd wait to look for a car, by then a 99 cobra will go for prob less then 9k if your lucky. Just start learning about shit. Thats what I Did when I was about to start driving. I knew I wanted a mustang, I've been in love with them for ever, and now I can tell you anything about them. I can even tell the tone of one since the firing order is unique compared to camaros, gtos' etc etc. Aaah nothing sounds better then a stang

OP
OP
A

aceman484

Reaction score
thats one of the reasons why i joined here just to learn about shit on 95 gts and cobras......i mainly need a LOT of knowledge on stangs so when i get mine all be prepared

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
word of advice.. dont look until your about to start buying.. you will see tons and want them and you wont be able to get them.. looking at stangs is always fun. but i wouldn't start SERIOUSLY looking until its time to get a car. then you will know then and there what you can afford and if you can get one or not. and yes, a year from now, you may be able to afford a 96-98 or new edge.. i doubt the prices will drop that that much but you may find a good deal..

and also, dont rush and buy the first one you find. you may get lucky and get a good one but chances are, you'll find another one the next day and wish you wouldn't have bought it.

i spent about a month and a half looking, still to short of a time i would say but i got a nice stang.. yeah, i got screwed with price but i still got my car.

OP
OP
A

aceman484

Reaction score
yea....you still got a sick car....like the head lights and rims......black on black would be sweet....like if you had smoked headlights.......black wheels, and smoked tailight covers.....thats prbly a good i dea for when i get a car.......do you thank that if i work all summer or at least half the summer and into most of next year ill be able to get a 95 cobra before next spring?

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
word of advice.. dont look until your about to start buying.. you will see tons and want them and you wont be able to get them.. looking at stangs is always fun. but i wouldn't start SERIOUSLY looking until its time to get a car. then you will know then and there what you can afford and if you can get one or not. and yes, a year from now, you may be able to afford a 96-98 or new edge.. i doubt the prices will drop that that much but you may find a good deal..

and also, dont rush and buy the first one you find. you may get lucky and get a good one but chances are, you'll find another one the next day and wish you wouldn't have bought it.

i spent about a month and a half looking, still to short of a time i would say but i got a nice stang.. yeah, i got screwed with price but i still got my car.

took me almost a year :slap:

OP
OP
A

aceman484

Reaction score
that sucks....but looks like it was worth it cause you have a nice car O0 you got vids of the exhaust? and do them bbk o/r h-pipes sound loud? thinkin bout gettin a set...for the car i get

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i know your all excited about this sort of stuff.. but dont get your hopes to high just yet. wait for when your about to start driving because buying a car (especially on your own which seems like what your doing) costs a lot.... every kid in america talks about what car they are getting and they are 99% sure and i bet you like 20% maybe less actually get what they say...

i just dont want to see you getting your hopes up and then the day comes and you end up getting something totally different like a used civic or something...

ive known to many kids saying they were getting cobras, saleens, camaros, and they are all driving f150's, rams, jeeps.. w/e.

i was one of them, i was planning on getting a GT or cobra.. well i turned 16, i didn't even get my own car. i drove my dads ram 1500...

a year later, i jokingly asked my mom when i saw a cobra driving down the road if i could get one.. she was totally serious and returned with a yes.. so the search began.. a month or two later, i had my cobra. i knew i would have a cobra one day no doubt. but i never expected to have it at 17.. now im 18 and i live for this car lol.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Or you could get lucky like me and find a 96GT with 70k miles on it for only 2grand lol. Only problem is that its an Auto.

S

scarface

just get a sixer, then transplant whatever engine you want later.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
How old are you? You seem pretty young from all your previous threads and post. Have you thought about the insurance on the cobra's and gas money? If you have than great, but you haven't than with this time you have i would suggest thinking :thumb:

also:

alex95gtstang said:
thats one of the reasons why i joined here just to learn about shit on 95 gts and cobras......i mainly need a LOT of knowledge on stangs so when i get mine all be prepared

theres not many 5.0 cobras here.. so umm ya. if you want to learn about them than visit stangnet. Im gonna say we have more 4.6's here than 5.0's. Thats not a bad thing either, but stangnet has a great section.
however, they will most of the time get on you if ask a dumb question quicker than any site i been on lol.
http://forums.stangnet.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online