*Canadian Guys*

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Just wanted to start a thread to see who is from Canada and where we are all located. We could maybe even try to plan to go to some local events in the summer.

Start off by posting where you're from and a picture of your ride.

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm from Lethbridge Alberta. Currently living in Kelowna BC for school.

0fWZ3.jpg

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
^Damn Matt never seen a pic of your car before, nice stance dude!

What's it like livin in Canada? Any different from the states? I've always wondered that lol didn't feel any different than being in the states last time I went to Ontario

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
You guys have never got to see his car ? Makes me sad. I live in vancouver/ kelowna

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
No i havent! Its so nice though! something about it that sets it off!

Killnthrill I don't think there is any huge difference between canada and states. But it depends were you are in the states or canada. I found a noticable difference between kelowna and lethbridge with the climate.

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Any of you guys heard or have gone to Street Machine Weekend in lethbridge alberta? second weekend in july.

cvh9450

Reaction score
Not too many canadians on here eh? I need to get some hi res pics of my car one of these days.. these cell phone pic's dont do it justice.

I am in Abbotsford/Chilliwack area, BC, Canada (within an hour of Vancouver)

iX9QfDGl.jpg

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Not too many canadians on here eh? I need to get some hi res pics of my car one of these days.. these cell phone pic's dont do it justice.

I am in Abbotsford/Chilliwack area, BC, Canada (within an hour of Vancouver)

iX9QfDGl.jpg

Welcome! Very nice! nice hood! I'm in kelowna right now for school. Theres a few other canadians, but not many.

cvh9450

Reaction score
Thanks Orange 94, carbon fiber saleen hood :)

yes Musturd its running a V1 S trim at 6 lbs until the fuel system is upgraded (hopefully this spring, if I sell the fox gt)

you guys have some very nice Mustangs! It would be awesome to set up some local cruises but I guess thats tough when there's only a few of us..

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Orange 94, carbon fiber saleen hood :)

yes Musturd its running a V1 S trim at 6 lbs until the fuel system is upgraded (hopefully this spring, if I sell the fox gt)

you guys have some very nice Mustangs! It would be awesome to set up some local cruises but I guess thats tough when there's only a few of us..

Very nice! You guys should try to come to lethbridge Ab on the second weekend of july. Street machine weekend. I'll be posting more information and other events on this thread and on a separate thread at a later date. We should defiantly try to do something!

Windsor Ontario Canada here. 1996 Moonlight Blue Gt Coupe
Welcome to the thread! very nice stang! liking the midnight blue

cvh9450

Reaction score
I looked up some info on the Street Machine weekend, looks like a good time. I like their 100 foot competition, a great way to have some fun and keep it legal. I am interested in going, maybe combine the trip with seeing some of my wife's extended family in Edmonton

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I looked up some info on the Street Machine weekend, looks like a good time. I like their 100 foot competition, a great way to have some fun and keep it legal. I am interested in going, maybe combine the trip with seeing some of my wife's extended family in Edmonton

I highly recommend street machine weekend! I live for that weekend. The cruise, 100ft and show and shine are amazing! People come as far as vegas for this event. I'll post a thread for street machine weekend in the spring with pictures, videos and info.

2v_takeover

Reaction score
From Saskatoon and going to school here right now. Unfortunately my car is piled under a ridiculous amount of snow and it's been cold as hell outside. Unfortunately I don't have any good photos of my car... also have different headlights now..

altered_1_zps5ee2793f.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online