carbed 4 valve 4.6

dss4valve

Reaction score
That is build im goin with can anybody post up picks of turbo or pro charged carbed mod motors .

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
very cool! I know we have a member on the facebook page with a carbbed cobra... Ill see if I can track him down

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
The NA carbed builds are badass...idk if ive seen anyone do a carb/boosted setup.

mvpperformance

Reaction score
Chris Scott has a N/A four valve that is cammed and carbed that I helped with. Talk with him he will be willing to answer your questions. Otherwise you can ask me I have done three of them now.

Chris_Scott

Reaction score
6280587511_155aa7ce94_b.jpg

6274196823_eee59b1dce_z.jpg

[video=youtube;ffzO-xHd90k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffzO-xHd90k[/video]

Here's my turd... still not done with it.

I'm currently in the middle of collecting all the little parts for mini tubs, cage, fuel cell, dry sump, and a few other things.

All I have to say... carburetor is definitely not for everyone..but I absolutely love mine. Not sure what you were looking for, but since I was mentioned I figured I would share.

Chris_Scott

Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys! I've been dead from the community for a while [work and everything has had me so busy lately]. Finally got wise and picked up a reliable daily driver [Infiniti G35] and now I'm free to finally start playing with the Cobra again!

Any body with any pics of the crank trigger set up?

MSD MOD 6 utilizes the stock internal crank trigger setup. I highly recommend this... cheapest, easiest, and cleanest route possible.

mvpperformance

Reaction score
Did you get my message O.P. ? Also Chris Scott I found a screwing del on gear drives for us both.

OP
OP
D

dss4valve

Reaction score
Did you get my message O.P. ? Also Chris Scott I found a screwing del on gear drives for us both.

Yes I got your message is there anyway I could call you on the weekend I'm at work and work out of town for the entire week.