Caster Camber plates......what brand?

Yellow4.6

Reaction score
Looking into some CC plates for the stang, I've heard really good things about MM plates. I don't want a cheap set that rattles all the times and i want them to do their job and be a quality piece.

So who's running CC plates and what brand? of course pics are always a plus :pimp:

GDawg

Reaction score
Maximum Motorsports for around 4 years now. No complaints...

EngineBay.jpg

Caster-Camber-Plates-1-640.jpg

The Green GT

Reaction score
I plan on getting some M&M ones soon.

Everyone who has told me what kind of C/C plates to get said that M&M is the way to go .

Adam

Reaction score
I had a group buy going over at the Misfits site for like $170 a set.....doh! Maybe you guys can get another one. I now who to contact if you wanna try to.

Adam

Downshift

Reaction score
MM are pretty tight. Just make sure you drill the hole in the right spot or you will be in a little trouble like me haha. My caster is 8 degrees and my camber and toe are ok though..... still need to take em off and redrill the hole. You get get some MMs from stang suspension, and we get a discount for them being a sponsor... thats what I did saved a little money.

GDawg

Reaction score
5.0wned said:
MM are pretty tight. Just make sure you drill the hole in the right spot or you will be in a little trouble like me haha. My caster is 8 degrees and my camber and toe are ok though..... still need to take em off and redrill the hole. You get get some MMs from stang suspension, and we get a discount for them being a sponsor... thats what I did saved a little money.

Was this you...?

lol!!!! j/k

dsc00066s.jpg

bumblebee

Reaction score
I'm running Steedas Caster/Camber plates...

Haven't try the car yet, must do allignment first! But they feels good 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online