cel blinks four times after startup

OP
OP
H

heehaw80

Reaction score
its ok im still old school, this is the second computer I swapped with a friend that has a good running 94 gt also, he put mine in his car and it runs great no cel no blinks nothing, put his in my car started it and same as before four cel blinks and rev up and fall every startup so its not the computer

ryclef331

Reaction score
its ok im still old school, this is the second computer I swapped with a friend that has a good running 94 gt also, he put mine in his car and it runs great no cel no blinks nothing, put his in my car started it and same as before four cel blinks and rev up and fall every startup so its not the computer

Ok so you have a "donor" car to test parts from. Thats good. Swap out the CCRM with his. Its the box on the radiator overflow with the large harness going to it. Its been a very long time since I've dove into the electrical schematics for these cars (mine is gutted of all factory wiring) but the CCRM controls virtually everything with internal relays. I wouldn't be surprised if a short inside of that caused your issues.

OP
OP
H

heehaw80

Reaction score
ok ill give my friend a call and see if we can swap the ccrm and ill let you guys know what happens

OP
OP
H

heehaw80

Reaction score
after three months of chasing this gremlin I finally figured my 4 cel blink on startup out!!!! traced the harness from the ecm all the way to the o2 sensors, no shorts cuts or broken wires, checked the o2s both spec out was pulling on the plug for the right sensor and on the car side of the plug the 12v power for the heater pulled right out and was all green!!! clipped all the wires and put new ends on pluged it back in started the car presto!!! NO MORE BLINKING CEL!!!!! son *****ing problem was in the damn plug the whole time!!!!

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That's good news, besides the headache of tracing it down. In the end it's always nice to have something that simple fix the issue though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online