Chemical Guys How To: Waterless Wash with ECOSMART and Hose Free EcoWash

ChemicalGuys

Reaction score
Some people out there might not have access to water due to water restrictions or location. Also in colder climates, a detailer may choose to wash the vehicle indoors using the Waterless system.

These are two of the Waterless Wash Systems we offer at Chemical Guys.

This First method is the ECOSMART waterless detailing system. This is a spray that emulsifies the dirt, pulling it away and allowing the dirt and contamination to be removed safely from the surface. The ECOSMART system also uses a unique clay to increase cleaning capabilities. ECOSMART also leaves a coat of wax which is buffed off and protects the surface. This is a great tool for waterless detailing and saving the environment by using zero water.

http://www.chemicalguys.com/Waterless_Detailing_Waterless_Car_Wash_System_p/wac_707ru.htm

[video=youtube;5Bvdb8AQXy8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bvdb8AQXy8&list=UUgEcPol_nG9_aFJbB8ameLg&feature=plcp[/video]

Another System we off is HOSEFREE ECOWASH. HoseFree EcoWash is a unique product designed to be used in the traditional 2-bucket method style of washing. One bucket contains the EcoWash Solution, while the second bucket contains just water. The water bucket traps the dirt leaving the solution clean and ready to clean the car without scratching.

http://www.chemicalguys.com/Chemical_Guys_Hose_Free_ECOwash_NO_HOSE_AUTO_WASH_ p/cws_888_16.htm

[video=youtube;Czsl9qRJEZw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czsl9qRJEZw&list=UUgEcPol_nG9_aFJbB8ameLg&feature=plcp[/video]

Keep your car looking great and protect the environment with Hose Free EcoWash and EcoSmart Detailing Systems.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I love both these products!!!

I wash my Car with ECOSMART every other week. It's a great way to wash your vehicle when you dont feel like dragging out the hose, or if its too cold outside.

It awesome being about to wash a car in a garage without even starting the engine or moving the vehicle!!!

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I need to get some of these products do they sell this stuff anywhere in Canada eh!

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I need to get some of these products do they sell this stuff anywhere in Canada eh!

Chemical Guys is sold Factory Direct. If you call Chemical Guys, they can place an order and ship it to you :)

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Ok awesome. Thanks man ive seem how clean ur car is and cars you detail and it looks like really high quality stuff. I haven't even washed my fox body once yet since it got painted lol

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I try almost every product other there. When a new product comes out, I usually almost always buy it. I have tried ALOT of products over the years, But Chemical Guys stuff just keeps grabbing my attention. The innovation of new products that perform really make detailing enjoyable.... Plus the amazing smell of CG products is ADDICTING!!! lol

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Oh nice it has a good smell :) yea the best products I've found locally really are auto glymm

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I bought the entire AG line. The quick detailer was a Joke compared to Hybrid V7.

Most will agree, CG makes the best Soaps and Quick Detailer Sprays.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea there quick detailer is shit I use meguiars one normally like when I get to the track and meets and stuff. I need to see what the CG products are all about now. So what products would you recommend to a first time purchaser ?

MadStang

Reaction score
Isn't that Handz in the video?

poker_face_RE_Picture_Challenge_2_v2_0-s478x424-174438-535.jpg

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
^^^ That right there is priceless! And yes I think it is lol

Good video! Never ordered from you guys and might just do so. I like the results. But where does all the dirt and junk go if there's no water to rinse it off? Probably a dumb question but hey I'm talking to this girl who's DTF at the same time as this so give me a break.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeanfltns01

Members online