chrome hood vents?

badass98svt

Reaction score

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
I think purple lights on the white would look HOT! I am going to do that to mine when it comes back from the body shop.

NOT, that is seriously horrid.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
badass98svt said:
Snakebit said:
You no likey ???

Man, I can't tell if you guys are joking.
That shlt sure as hell don't belong on an American car, especially a muscle car
If you MUST put those on your car, be sure to buy these too...
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...m=10&um=1&hl=en&rlz=1T4GGLF_enUS210US210&sa=N

And don't forget...
http://www.clickwhip.com/store/productselection/Images/Multilight.JPG

im giving you the Hillary treatment, one story until you trust me then im going to do a 180 on you :naughty:

badass98svt

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
im giving you the Hillary treatment, one story until you trust me then im going to do a 180 on you :naughty:

What does that mean? i'm lost

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
badass98svt said:
Snakebit said:

What does that mean? i'm lost

It was a joke, Hillary Clinton :hammer: she says one thing but really means another ( as soon as she gets you to trust her )

I dont think the lights are all that bad, but like I said I really would want to see it up close

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
badass98svt said:
What is a 180?

that was refering to a 180 turn, NOT a 360 where you would turn all the way around and be facing the same direction you were before you started to turn ;D

badass98svt

Reaction score
LOL....Sorry, I'm tired....LOL

Bottom line is.
Help me talk this guy out of putting these gay lights on his car!

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
badass98svt said:
LOL....Sorry, I'm tired....LOL

Bottom line is.
Help me talk this guy out of putting these gay lights on his car!

Ok...................hey dont put those :eek:utofcloset: lights on your car or the entire forums members list will hunt you down and :slap: the crap out of you

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
the only reason you should have lights in those vents is if you have a lighted pruge...then and only then is it OK to have.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
the only reason you should have lights in those vents is if you have a lighted pruge...then and only then is it OK to have.

That would be acceptable,.......I think :D

OP
OP
B

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
fine, jeeze :hammer: scratch that from this topic, but does anyone know if theres a place where i can get the hood vents?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
bigjohnson4.6gt said:
fine, jeeze :hammer: scratch that from this topic, but does anyone know if theres a place where i can get the hood vents?

so we are back to square one with this thead :D

badass98svt

Reaction score
junkyard or Ebay.
They make chrome stick on covers for them also, but those are just as tacky as the stick on chrome fuel doors.

OP
OP
B

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
bigjohnson4.6gt said:

pretty much lol, on a different note so far ive got $1,100 saved up for the powerheads stage II kit, i figure one more month till i get them

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
bigjohnson4.6gt said:
Snakebit said:
bigjohnson4.6gt said:

pretty much lol, on a different note so far ive got $1,100 saved up for the powerheads stage II kit, i figure one more month till i get them

thats IF you dont spend 800 of it on something else :-\

OP
OP
B

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
bigjohnson4.6gt said:
Snakebit said:
bigjohnson4.6gt said:

its very tempting to buy other stuff, but im pretty motivated for this, my work has this college program where every hour i work $2 goes towards a separate paycheck at the end of the semester, last semester was $940 paycheck written to my name to spend it on whatever i want

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
bigjohnson4.6gt said:
Snakebit said:
bigjohnson4.6gt said:
Snakebit said:
bigjohnson4.6gt said:

its very tempting to buy other stuff, but im pretty motivated for this, my work has this college program where every hour i work $2 goes towards a separate paycheck at the end of the semester, last semester was $940 paycheck written to my name to spend it on whatever i want

cant beat that ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online