chrome hood vents?

OP
OP
B

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
i need to save some dough...i want a motorsickle bad.
if you want i got a razor scooter that is just as good, the ladies usually give me a smile and a chuckle as i scoot by them

G

GREG@SN95

I think that the lights look fines...

Theres a member at motor head lounge that has some small neon lights in the hood on his mach 1...

That looks good...

Just don't go over board...

And its your car... So if you like the fucking lights then buy the mother suckers... why the heck do you care what some guy three states away thinks?

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i think thats the plastic type ring that sits around the screens i could be wrong i would run my nitrous purge out of the vents that would be cool

SonicStang

Reaction score
These are the ones I modified for my stock hood, more pics here: http://pictures.sonicstang.com/pics/QuickGal.php?album=Customized+Hood+Scoops/

louver8.JPG

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
i think thats the plastic type ring that sits around the screens i could be wrong i would run my nitrous purge out of the vents that would be cool

o...damn I looked for them before and had trouble finding any so if someones finds some post a link please :p

OP
OP
B

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
how do you pop those mesh frame things out? i dont want to chip the paint or anything, if i can pop that out maybe i can relocate the insert

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online