CJ's August Sale Starts Now!

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
rxag.png

CJ's August Sale Starts Now!

Throughout the rest of August, CJ Pony Parts is offering you some of the best deals on Mustang parts! Until August 31, you can save 20% on thousands of Mustang parts, which can help you to complete many of the restoration or customization projects that you're working on this summer. Choose from popular Mustang parts from brands like Scott Drake, TMI, CJ Shift Knobs and dozens of others. Now is the time to get your order in--don't wait until this sale is gone!

Today through Saturday, August 31, 2013: Select items receive 20% Off! Sale prices available online, via phone or in the retail store. The text "20% Off Sale!", below the price, denotes whether item is included in the sale. If the text "20% Off Sale!" is not there, the item is not on sale. Free same day ground shipping on orders shipping inside the contiguous United States! Truck freight items do not ship free. This sale may not be combined with any other offers. Other exclusions may apply.

CJ Pony Parts - http://www.cjponyparts.com

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Cool shift knobs!

Do you know how they handle sunlight? my pool balls fade....
Looks like you offer an orange one? Do you have a picture?

Also, I appreciate how you guys serve Canada :)

OP
OP
Steve@CJPP

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
I have not heard anything about the fading issue. Here is our picture of an orange one, just know that pictures don't do these justice.

MSK218O.jpg

OP
OP
Steve@CJPP

Steve@CJPP

Reaction score
oh :( its too red :(
Like I said they are hard to shoot as they don't justify the color correctly. Here is the sample pic from the company that makes them..
28hhdno.jpg

See theirs looks more red but these are orange, maybe not your orange but in person are most certainly orange. We also help develope the Gotta Have it Green shift ball and that too shots just like the car. I different shade every time it's shot but when you see it in person looks just like the paint on the car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online