Re: CLUTCH INSTALL W/PICS Updated @ 12pm 1/8/07

IMG_01131.jpg

IMG_01141.jpg

IMG_01201.jpg

IMG_01211.jpg

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
good god Paul get your ass in the garage and CLEAN IT UP :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

So you have a tri-ax shifter 8) I had mine put in a few weeks after I got the Cobra and I love it :banana: :banana: How much you got left to do now?

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
dont look at me thats my dads shit and christmas shit..my garage will be nice..

well about 2 hours ago we tried getting the tranny to slide in and turns out the clutch sliped down, so off with the bellhousing :rant: and pressure plate...again

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
dont look at me thats my dads shit and christmas shit..my garage will be nice..

well about 2 hours ago we tried getting the tranny to slide in and turns out the clutch sliped down, so off with the bellhousing :rant: and pressure plate...again

uhhhh, that SUCKS :'( :'( keep a post on whats going on with it. Im wanting to see your reaction from the first drive with the new clutch in there :D

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
well i have come to a stopping point for tonight.. :rant:

The T5 was a nasty bitch getting it to go back in. Nothing like my tremec 3550 was to go back in my fox i had. Heres an update...

Tranny back in bolted up
Drive shaft in
Fluid added to motor and tranny.

I started her up the clutch is extremley firm. I actually think is more firm than the clutch in my lil brothers terminator...I start my first day of work tomm. its about 30miles away from my house downtown in rush hour, so i have to leave my house at 645 :rant: when i get home tomm i will start putting the exhaust back on, the tranny only took 3QTs of royal purple which scares me....so now i get to button up everything and drive it around and take a bunch of shit back off to check the tranny fluid. If i left fluid in the tranny i will be draining $30 of royal purple ATF out to get the nasty old fluid that mixed with it out and add more..

NotQuik

Reaction score
3 quarts is correct....you'll be happy man, and it's a better feeling since you did it yourself instead of paying for it to be done. :thumb: BTW I want to steal your taillights j/k ;) they look awesome

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Pro5ohKid said:
3 quarts is correct....you'll be happy man, and it's a better feeling since you did it yourself instead of paying for it to be done. :thumb: BTW I want to steal your taillights j/k ;) they look awesome
send me $100 and your tailights and ill do ya up some.

My car is fucked. The battery was disconnected thru this whole process and now it wont stay running, i have horrible exhaust leaks and the tranny is spitting out oil from the rear. Im officially done with this car. It can sit in the fucking garage or go out to my lake house to rot for all i care. im goin gto look at new trucks this weekends, im sick of this shit.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
Pro5ohKid said:
send me $100 and your tailights and ill do ya up some.

My car is fucked. The battery was disconnected thru this whole process and now it wont stay running, i have horrible exhaust leaks and the tranny is spitting out oil from the rear. Im officially done with this car. It can sit in the fucking garage or go out to my lake house to rot for all i care. im goin gto look at new trucks this weekends, im sick of this shit.

:-\ :-\ that doesnt sound good

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i wont have a stang buddy to go chill with anymore!!!!!!!!

at least pimp out the rig once you get it. KB'd f150? lol... i still want my fogs and tailights done paul! ill ask my parents if maybe they can do that for my bday or something.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
our computers reset after being unplugged for 30 minutes, hate to say it but you probaly have to do a tune again or at least play with some stuff.

so how is the clutch?!

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
well its running. it doesnt feel any stronger than it did before :dunno: i have a huge exhaust leak that will be fixed tomm. altho i made my little brother grab the o shit handle twice. >:D

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
well its running. it doesnt feel any stronger than it did before :dunno: i have a huge exhaust leak that will be fixed tomm. altho i made my little brother grab the o shit handle twice. >:D

and he said he was selling it. :rollinglaugh:

i thought that POS was going to rot??? what happend to that paul, shits weak man. shits weak. ::)

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
95KBGT said:

i thought that POS was going to rot??? what happend to that paul, shits weak man. shits weak. ::)
who said i wasnt still going to sell her....lightnings are looking real good

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
TxCobrA98 said:
95KBGT said:

who said i wasnt still going to sell her....lightnings are looking real good

i have wanted one for a long time......... :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online