Cobra front bumper?

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Hey guys. Before Carlisle next year I want to change up my front bumper a little bit. Right now im running the stock bumper with a mach 1 chin spoiler. I really like the cobra front bumpers on sn95's (the ones with the circle fog lights). I was just seeing how you guys think this would look with the cowl on my car. I do not plan on changing the side skirts or the rear bumper. Just the front bumper. I really think it would make it look mean. I have been looking at the one on blueovalindustries.com but would appreciate it if you guys who have put the cobra bumper on your sn95 gt to post where you got yours and how the fitment was. I also plan to get some smoked foglights too. Any feedback is appreciated! thanks

Here is the bumper im talking about:

http://www.blueovalindustries.com/products.php?pid=1246

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
yeah man, took 3rd last year in modified :santa_afro: I'll check out the section now!

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, its funny about 2 hours ago my dad and I just booked our hotel room and i registered my car for the show. Where is everybody from?

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
wowzers, now thats dedication. lol, it took me about 2-2.5 hours to get there last year.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
if youve never been there before its really awesome. Ive never seen so many mustangs in my life.

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
blown97stanger said:
if youve never been there before its really awesome. Ive never seen so many mustangs in my life.

this will be my first time. we have a car show here in michigan called "mustang alley". there's usually about 600 mustangs there every yr. Ever heard of the Woodward Dream Cruise? It's a part of that.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Hmm, never heard of that. Sounds awesome though. Last year there had to be atleast 1,000 Fords (70% being mustangs)

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
awesome, we have nothing remotely close to that by me. Thats why i look forward to Carlisle every year.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
yeah, as long as we all get there at the same time we would end up parking next to each other. I usually try to get there early Friday morning (9am ish) and usually head out sometime Sunday afternoon.

voidfinger

Reaction score
http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?topic=15918.0

Pics in there.

Got it from Ford.

Fitment is well like stock

I wouldn't get a knock off but thats just me... they seem to have problems with the hood meeting the bumper cover ya know.

O and on wings ... scratch the s281 wing and go with the steeda race... looks sooooo good on these cars.

:p NES

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
If i have the money I'll do a wing, but as of right now my goal before carlisle is to finish up my suspension, some Hunsaker racing seats, and then the cobra front bumper with some fresh paint. If you dont mind me asking, how much was the one from Ford? Did you get it from 50resto because they sell them there directly from Ford and they are like $500 something ::D

96 blue moon

Reaction score
Hey Blown97stanger, I usually go to the fall Carlisle carshow but never been at the Ford carshow that they have. I live in Southern Maryland so maybe we can meet up before we go in the lot. I say go for the Cobra front bumper. I also really like your car so maybe I will be able to see it in person at Carlisle. :xmassign: and :new_year:

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments 96 blue moon. I HIGHLY suggest going to the All ford national that Carlisle hosts, its awesome. I plan on meeting up with Aaron on this board here to before we register so we can all get a spot next to eachother. Let me know if your seriously interested and we'll keep in touch! :xmassign: and a :new_year: to you too!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online